Halftime adjustments

seahawkswin1

Reaction score
This was the diference in this game. Great half time adjustments. What a play by Sherman. the D Shutout the Texans O. Wilson being Wilson. Thank you Pete and coaching staff. What a comeback. I'll admit it seemed bleak for a while, Watt is man. Three O-line down, the protection adjusted, and Wilson put the O on his back. WOW!

ensett

Reaction score
I wish we would start making the halftime adjustments before the first half, because we seem to go through this a lot
Just imagine how good our 2nd halfs would be then

kc311

Reaction score
Great game by Seattle and horrible way to blow the game by Schaub. The game floated away with his horrible decision...

OP
OP
S

seahawkswin1

Reaction score
Guys this is just the beginning. That is 6 out of 7 on the road going back to last year. We will blowout Indy next weak. Holycrap I can't express my feelings right now. What a comeback. This was the feeling I was feeling right before the meltdown at the end of the Falcons game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The biggest halftime adjustment I saw was the one where the offensive line started blocking people.

OP
OP
S

seahawkswin1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2e7wrj6y said:
The biggest halftime adjustment I saw was the one where the offensive line started blocking people.

Lol! Yeah that made a huge diference. The D made them punt. The 98 yard drive I think tired out the Texans, Cushing leaving the game seemed to show their depth.

kc311

Reaction score
ILB is our weakest point. Cush went out and it showed. Sharpton is horrible when he's not injured, but he's injured 95% of the time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seems like these coaches always make great adjustments at halftime. Seems like the other team almost never scores in the 2nd half.