Gruden on Carroll's triangle formation

stack600

Reaction score
KK84 I have always noticed your really up on things, My minds going at 53, but didn't the Bucs have to pay out Gruden's contract for a couple years when he moved to the booth? I still see a coaching fire in him though..The right team the right time...who knows..

KK84

Reaction score
Oh it's definitely a possibility that I'm dead wrong. I have no inside information or secrets, just observations. His enthusiasm for the game and the look on his face when he gets to analyze players he likes leads me to believe he's happy. Did you watch any of his QB camps? Watching Chucky work as an analyst makes me jealous that I don't have a job I love like that. Who knows ? Maybe the coaching bug bites him again. If so, I would love to have him a part of the team I love.

A

Anonymous

There have been numerous discussions here about Gruden as OC. Consensus has been that his current TV gig he'd leave only for Head Coaching job.

Now that things are completely the opposite of what they were when we were calling for heads to roll, if he wanted the job, he couldn't have it.

warden

Reaction score
plyka":2m2gg6sa said:
cockeyhawk":2m2gg6sa said:
Well Sherman locking down his man 1v1 really helps Earl only have to cover so much. Early is my favorite player on the hawks. With that said Sherman helps make this defense works just as much.

Impossible call on which is more important between earl and Sherman. Pressed I would have to say earl is the second most important player on this team and Sherman is the third. Yeah you heard it right. I don't think there is much of a drop between beast and his true backup -ie the guy who would truly take over in case lynch was injured, Christine Michael. Earl literally has zero backup. The seahawk Superbowl dreams would be out the window without Wilson or earl, anyone else they could survive.

Sherman and Browner can play the way they do because of Earl Thomas incredible range due to his speed and smarts.

Latest posts