GREATEST players to NEVER …….

jeremiah

Reaction score
I think of the Superb Owl as more like of a demonstration. Winning the League is the best measure of a team. I seldom watched the game over the years> Super Bowl with the Jets, I paid attention to. Seahawks lost to Pittsburgh I watched i, and winning over Denver. Even today, the regular season games are well over 2 and a half hours. The stoppages for reviews and the penalties for clean hits. Another thing is, this Hawk team hardly knows how to tackle. No idea how to wrap arms around, or when to dive and make a tackle. it is like armless players tackling other players. It is not unique in the league, but it is very common on a PC coched team. They want to blow up a player, and forget to just wrap up tackles.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Randy Moss never ended up getting one did he? Played on 2 of the best regular seasons teams of all time. Got knocked out in OT of the NFCCG one time and was on the other side of one of the biggest upsets when he did get there.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald.. he was close but sadly did not.
A real polite and humble guy, probably my most favorite Non Seahawk, and damn I wish he’d be a WR coach for us.. Was hoping a few yrs back that when he was a FA and AZ resigned him that Seattle would snag him.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Dan Fouts. I always thought he's get there. Bert Jones is another QB that was Elway like before there was Elway.

Xxx

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald.. he was close but sadly did not.
A real polite and humble guy, probably my most favorite Non Seahawk, and damn I wish he’d be a WR coach for us.. Was hoping a few yrs back that when he was a FA and AZ resigned him that Seattle would snag him.
My favorite receiver of all time besides Steve largent