Gotta relax, people

Reaction score
Thursday night will complete the toughest part of our schedule. Winning 2 of 5 over that stretch was not unrealistic. We'll show up on Thursday hopefully getting our 2nd win outta these 5 and getting us to 7 & 3.....
Games remaining after that with:
Philly, NYG, NYJ, & Wash gets us to 11 & 3.
Close out with: home vs. LAR and then @ SF
.....will get us to 12 & 4....
THIS IS NOT UNREALISTIC :snack:
......just relax. :les:

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
zchurch74":l4m1bbhw said:
What happens when we lose Thursday?

I’m sure you will be here to gloat about how right you are...and it will be lame like all the rest of your takes.

With a playoff most likely increasing to 16 teams and hosted in a bubble I don’t feel seeding will be all that important. Every NFC team has shown they can lose at any point. I think health at the end of the season will be much more important than winning the west.

They are sitting fine...IF they get healthy and can stay that way.

TypeSly

Reaction score
I'd love to relax, but it's impossible watching this historically awful defence week after week. It was well into the 3rd quarter before the Rams had to punt. Late, late into the second quarter, before the Bills punted. Just think about that for a second. Doesn't matter what we do on offence, whether it be score a TD, or a 3-and out... This defence doesn't get up for anything. Very next drive for the other team, it's a TD or a miracle stop for a FG. How anyone on the offence isn't demoralized by now, would amaze me.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The interesting thing I shall see is if they have learned how to recover from this weekend to Thursday. I am not sure if it will work but am confident that after that game it will be a fun time for the rest of the year.

I think the injury situation has drawn out a lot of issues that can be addressed at a later time. Injuries aside, there are more pressing needs for the team as in trying to figure out contingency situations due to illnesses that may happen as they ALWAYS do during this time of the FOOTBALL SEASON. COVID is just another screw in this establishments problematic arsenal. Testing is probably burning them out as well as they are tested every other day. That Can wear on a human and alien....so I was told by....nevermind. It is gonna be an interesting rest of the season.

Green Bay fans hoped for the loss so they can maintain the lead in the Conference. So they are limping in with what they have too. The Season is not over yet.

May the Force be with you always.

:greetingsearthling:

zchurch74

Reaction score
@flyingsquad. You bring up the expanded playoffs is a good thing. Do you realityiur saying we are only good enough to get into the expanded playoffs. I’m not sure that’s a positive. And, if you think we can beat another playoff team your crazy.

The only current playoff team we could beat is Philly and we will see if we can even do that in a few weeks. The only for sure win we have the rest of the season is the Jets.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
That’s not what I said at all. The Hawks are the same 6-3 as the cards and rams, the division is still well within their reach. My belief is that if they expand the playoffs and host them in a bubble that seeding won’t matter. And I do think they are capable of beating any team in the league...if you don’t then I guess you can piss and moan about it being over already. Just don’t expect me to buy in.

Greenhell

Reaction score
zchurch74":1ianz0eq said:
@flyingsquad. You bring up the expanded playoffs is a good thing. Do you realityiur saying we are only good enough to get into the expanded playoffs. I’m not sure that’s a positive. And, if you think we can beat another playoff team your crazy.

The only current playoff team we could beat is Philly and we will see if we can even do that in a few weeks. The only for sure win we have the rest of the season is the Jets.

At this point, I'm not chalking up a W against the Jets. Leave it to Seattle to let them get their first and only W of the season.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I hate losing. I especially hate losing 3 out of 4 times out. I most especially hate losing for the reasons we are losing.
BUT, there are so many things more important than winning or losing football games it isn't worth getting all out of sorts about.
As for our chances after the Thursday night game, I don't see any guarantees on our schedule. We're approaching 2 years into a spate of games that are mostly decided by a few points one way or the other, regardless the record of our opponent. These aren't the 2013 Seahawks, but they aren't the 1980s Seahawks either.

tersal

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":96uluk1n said:
Thursday night will complete the toughest part of our schedule. Winning 2 of 5 over that stretch was not unrealistic. We'll show up on Thursday hopefully getting our 2nd win outta these 5 and getting us to 7 & 3.....
Games remaining after that with:
Philly, NYG, NYJ, & Wash gets us to 11 & 3.
Close out with: home vs. LAR and then @ SF
.....will get us to 12 & 4....
THIS IS NOT UNREALISTIC :snack:
......just relax. :les:

Possible some serious improvement required in blitz pickup. Run the ball more and better. Of course defensive ad nauseam on that one.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
After taking some time to chill out, I've recovered after today's loss.

Hopefully the team wins Thursday. I'd give them a 50% chance of winning. Boom! John Madden.

There's so much other junk going on in our lives right now that's it's nice to have an escape. Win or lose Go Seahawks.

James in PA

Reaction score
We’re going to beat Arizona. The Rams will lose to the Brady Bunch. And just like that, we’re back in first. Then, we get the Eagles, Giants, Jets and “The Football Team.”’ It’s going to be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I didnt expect to beat the Rams, but I also didnt expect to look that bad either. This is not a good team. It'll be the usual where the team feasts on crappy teams during the later part of the schedule which will cause the majority of the fans to get excited and confident again and as soon as the playoffs start, the team takes its typical early exit. The fans will then say how close the team was to moving forward and how Pete is so great and everythings just fine while missing out on the big picture and not being able to see that changes need to be made. Its just entertainment and it doesnt bother me like it used to, but its frustrating that most fans cant see the ugly pattern that the organization is in now. Russ makes for an automatic 9 to 10 win season and thats all that seems to matter for some. This team is and has been all smoke and mirrors for awhile now. Carrolls contract extension is a bad thing that people dont realize for some reason. Oh well.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":284lo784 said:
I didnt expect to beat the Rams, but I also didnt expect to look that bad either. This is not a good team. It'll be the usual where the team feasts on crappy teams during the later part of the schedule which will cause the majority of the fans to get excited and confident again and as soon as the playoffs start, the team takes its typical early exit. The fans will then say how close the team was to moving forward and how Pete is so great and everythings just fine while missing out on the big picture and not being able to see that changes need to be made. Its just entertainment and it doesnt bother me like it used to, but its frustrating that most fans cant see the ugly pattern that the organization is in now. Russ makes for an automatic 9 to 10 win season and thats all that seems to matter for some. This team is and has been all smoke and mirrors for awhile now. Carrolls contract extension is a bad thing that people dont realize for some reason. Oh well.

Good to see that there are others who see it like me. Great post

xray

Reaction score
Wilson needs to relax . He's pressing too much and the results are bad .

Scorpion05

Reaction score
zchurch74":2nzvofl0 said:
What happens when we lose Thursday?

We’re in the toughest division in football. We went through our toughest stretch with the most injuries next to the Niners. What really matters is getting healthy and hot late. Not these mid-season panic attacks you guys are having

Latest posts