Gooooo Ducks!!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":21jxzhnd said:
The Ducks offensive line is definitely up to the task of pushing around those 'big Florida boys'. And it will become more noticeable as the half wears on.

Bad defense giving up 3rd and 21.
Ducks d-line looks to not be up to the task though. How do you not get pressure on the QB on 3rd and 21 when you know they're passing?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1zqkomhb said:
Sarlacc83":1zqkomhb said:
The Ducks offensive line is definitely up to the task of pushing around those 'big Florida boys'. And it will become more noticeable as the half wears on.

Ducks d-line looks to not be up to the task though. How do you not get pressure on the QB on 3rd and 21 when you know they're passing?

I thought they got plenty of pressure. But Winston kicked out to his left, and his receiver cleared the DBs so quickly there was no time for the rush to get home.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":116knj92 said:
hawksfansinceday1":116knj92 said:
Sarlacc83":116knj92 said:

I thought they got plenty of pressure. But the receiver cleared the DBs so quickly there was no time for them to get home.
Fair enough. Regardless though 3rd and freakin 21 man.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3kmpf9v1 said:
Sarlacc83":3kmpf9v1 said:

Bad defense giving up 3rd and 21. Credit to the play design, though.

I am talking about the FSU O line -- their D line isn't that impressive. but that O line is crushing the Oregon D. Winston could rent out his pocket as a VIP room and buy lapdances back there with all the time he has...

I know you were. I was making the point that it's working both ways.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1son83lu said:
Sarlacc83":1son83lu said:

I am talking about the FSU O line -- their D line isn't that impressive. but that O line is crushing the Oregon D. Winston could rent out his pocket as a VIP room and buy lapdances back there with all the time he has...

I call bs. We all know Jameis doesn't pay for his women, he just takes them against their will.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u4td22ci said:
The_Z_Man":u4td22ci said:
Sarlacc83":u4td22ci said:

I call bs. We all know Jameis doesn't pay for his women, he just takes them against their will.
<rimshot>

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2t94kiv1 said:
The_Z_Man":2t94kiv1 said:
Sarlacc83":2t94kiv1 said:

VIP room only serves stolen crab legs, too.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":20y2ji1b said:
JSeahawks":20y2ji1b said:
The_Z_Man":20y2ji1b said:
Sarlacc83":20y2ji1b said:

VIP room only serves stolen crab legs, too.
And another rimshot!

CPHawk

Reaction score
The FSU OL is dominating, but UO is only rushing 3 90% of the time.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
All aboard the lollercoaster!

Lollercoaster_27a768_786058.gif