Golden Tate, the better Harvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Hans, Rice and Miller will be out to make room for ET and/or Sherm. I think JS will do his cap magic and surprise us all.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
shawnsim":zdll18b4 said:
-The Glove-":zdll18b4 said:
shawnsim":zdll18b4 said:
Sports Hernia":zdll18b4 said:
I smell a troll.

Not a troll, just being a realist. IMO just stating that Golden is every bit Harvins equal.

There is simply no data to suggest that Harvin will be a help this year, based upon last year.

Maybe I am high on my guys being so awesome without him.

I worry about a guy coming off IR cold with the seasons outcome on the line.

What you mean "based on last year"? Harvin was an MVP candidate before he got injured.

Lol. Talking about Tate.

Your comment was "There is simply no data to suggest that Harvin will be a help this year, based upon last year."

Throwdown

Reaction score
HansGruber":iv2yx0e0 said:
Would you choose harvin over Sherman?

Thankfully that isn't what is going to happen :)

We'll probably be saying bye to Miller (or Miller saying bye to some money for Sherman.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Who said the tradeoff would be Harvin for Sherman? Sidney Rice is likely gone. Miller will most likely be restructured. Same with Big Red.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HansGruber":2q0h4wge said:
-The Glove-":2q0h4wge said:
HansGruber":2q0h4wge said:
We gave up a first round pick that could have been spent on an offensive lineman. Then, we gave up enough salary cap to resign Richard Sherman.

And Harvin has yet to play a single down.

Don't think OP is trolling.

Harvin needs to prove his value. So far, all he has proven is that Minnesota got the better end of that trade.

For him to justify that trade, he needs to score the touchdown that wins our first SuperBowl. He needs to prove that he's worth more than a starting offensive lineman and Sherman combined.

So far, he's a massive fail. Just another body on the injury report. We'll all find out soon enough if he's just another carpenter+housh or an actual asset.

No. OP is clearly saying Tate is better than Harvin. All of that extra doesn't matter. Harvin is clearly the better player and like others have said...they will play different roles when both are on the field

Harvin is not clearly better. How can you even say that? The dude hasn't even played a down. He's collected millions in salary without doing anything.

So far he's the worst trade in the history of the franchise because he has consumed massive salary cap without ever playing. He has contributed nothing. NOTHING.

I'll buy in when he shows up to play.
I expect far better then this stupidity from you Hans. SMH.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
shawnsim":10jom0ob said:
C-Dub":10jom0ob said:
Troll is troll.

Opinions are opinions.

Sorry if I caused you some discomfort. Go Hawks.
Um ah, yeah,, :roll: having more than ONE scrambler, and one with an extra gear is overkill.
We need to whittle down on having more offensive weapons at Russell Wilsons disposal, and besides, none of our Receivers are going to get hurt :34853_tinfoil:
Rice's injury was just a freak incident, and could never happen again.........Right?
Oh, and by the way, no need to apologize, as I have NO "discomfort" with your assertion, I just don't think you've spent enough time analyzing the whole Percy Harvin gig, so most here will forgive you for that boner.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
shawnsim":2iux9hpg said:
I know I know. Everyone is claiming Harvin to be the "messiah" of this franchise but, I disagree. I think we have a better player here already. His name is Golden Tate. What can't Tate do at this point that Percy can? For some reason, I cannot see it.

Punt returns?

Bubble screens?

Yac?

In my controvertible opinion. I say jettison Harvin to save cap and, let our TRUE and proven stars be the next BIG THING.

Seriously, what has Harvin done that Tate cannot do?
Didn't your mother ever explain to you that drugs are very bad?

OP
OP
S

shawnsim

Reaction score
scutterhawk":8vwklfhk said:
shawnsim":8vwklfhk said:
C-Dub":8vwklfhk said:
Troll is troll.

Opinions are opinions.

Sorry if I caused you some discomfort. Go Hawks.
Um ah, yeah,, :roll: having more than ONE scrambler, and one with an extra gear is overkill.
We need to whittle down on having more offensive weapons at Russell Wilsons disposal, and besides, none of our Receivers are going to get hurt :34853_tinfoil:
Rice's injury was just a freak incident, and could never happen again.........Right?
Oh, and by the way, no need to apologize, as I have NO "discomfort" with your assertion, I just don't think you've spent enough time analyzing the whole Percy Harvin gig, so most here will forgive you for that boner.

The receiving core is arguably better than a Rice led core.

As far as not having "enough experience"

Been a fan since 76.

Congrats on the "Boner" insult. I still stand by my claims.

You High post elitists are ridiculous.

OP
OP
S

shawnsim

Reaction score
Nope. We don't need him. 9-1 without him. We don't need him.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
C-Dub":21ewv7cw said:
Troll is troll.

This post is trash. If someone wants to express an opinion, let them.

I think less than 1% of people are actually trolls, but the amount this word gets thrown around is way higher.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
shawnsim":axzp7a1c said:

So, when he comes back and shows why we picked him up will you still keep to that mantra? Having multiple threats is a great thing, to think otherwise is rather short sighted.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Golden Tate is ours and he is amazing. Percy Harvin has been amazing and now that he is ours let's hope he's still amazing. Then we'll have 2 guys that are amazing.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1txn5vvj said:
Golden Tate is ours and he is amazing. Percy Harvin has been amazing and now that he is ours let's hope he's still amazing. Then we'll have 2 guys that are amazing.

well said sir.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
shawnsim":1etli067 said:

If you know Tate is good and you think Harvin is the same player, wouldn't that be good news to you that we have another Tate joining us?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":348myncy said:
They call then playmakers.Pete loves that.He seems to have a vision. Shocking!!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
shawnsim":1uqart65 said:
SacHawk2.0":1uqart65 said:
He doesn't have to come in and dominate. All he has to do is coffee in and give defensive coordinators one more thing to worry about. And that helps out the whole team.

A high dollar decoy?

Cash is king really soon.

We are 9-1 without Harvin. Get him out and free some money up for our PROVEN stars.
I don't know you, so please don't take offense to this. I trust Pete's judgement more than yours.

Go Hawks!

razgriz737

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1wd0glis said:
C-Dub":1wd0glis said:
Troll is troll.

This post is trash. If someone wants to express an opinion, let them.

I think less than 1% of people are actually trolls, but the amount this word gets thrown around is way higher.
Seriously, this. I'm starting to think people don't actually know what the word means anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts