Goff v Hawks

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
But that pesky Rams loss behind you, now you play Goff. Who took down the Champs.

What is Goff’s history v Hawks?

Eta: I think Goff is on a rampage to address his previous failures.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
If the defense doesn't generate pressure he'll look like Stafford. I expect a loss Detroit plays hard.

I don’t know enough about the Lions to know if they have a good run game. Hawks weakness.

Goff will be on fire. You all hold some not forgotten grudge as he began as a Ram.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
And what is Wentz doing?

I know this seems minuscule. Unless you remember the moment.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Suppose I need to look up Goff v Hawks.

He might be a Lion, but he remembers as a Ram. I knew he’d beat M.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jared Goff is 5-5 vs the Seahawks in his career.

However, last season with the Lions was by far his best career performance with 378 yards and 4 TDs.

We'll see if the Seahawks can adjust and learn from last year's game film. With an improved defense this year, Seattle should be able to-

Wait, what am I going on about? Clint Hurtt couldn't put a defensive game plan together to save his life, and Carroll doesn't make adjustments. Whoops! Never mind then.

Heck, with an improved rushing attack the Lions will probably just put up 50 this game. Thankfully Hockenson is on the Vikings now, dontcha know?

Btw this nifty little site is where I found Goffs stats vs Seattle:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hard to say this, but I believe the offense will be the bigger problem against Detroit Sunday. Geno is going to have a long day. They are just going to tee off on him all day long. I would be amazed if Waldron can come up with a way that Geno has a big game. It could happen though.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The Lions have a very good O-line. Goff will have all day to throw. He has St. Brown as WR1. They have Montgomery and Gibbs as RB1 and RB2. Gibbs is fast. They traded Hockenson last year but have a good rookie TE in Sam Laporta. Hutch vs Curhan is going to be a mismatch. It is going to be a massacre if the time of possession situation is similar to last week.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Guys like Colt Mccoy usually look like all pros against the Seahawks as of late.

Extrapolated...

I fully expect Goff to be indistinguishable from 1984 Marino.