Go Texans, win one for our draft pick.

toffee

Reaction score
Every expert is writing the Texans off, but Texans' Geno aka Davis Mills did well enough in game one, can Mills and company help us by handing another L to the Broncos?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Im not a fan of Texas... but Go Texans beat broncos!

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I hope the Texans win because a lot of people are picking the Broncos in the Suicide pools.
The consequence of losing to lowly Texans after losing MNF to lowly Seahawks would be unthinkable for a first year head coach and savior QB. Russ wanted all the limelight on him, but not after losing two games, especially if Hawks managed to defeat 9ers.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The consequence of losing to lowly Texans after losing MNF to lowly Seahawks would be unthinkable for a first year head coach and savior QB. Russ wanted all the limelight on him, but not after losing two games, especially if Hawks managed to defeat 9ers.

I lost respect for Wilson as a Bronco when the 64 yard kick was called instead of him dealing with 4th & 5.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised there's anyone left who didn't pick the Broncos over the Seahawks or the 49ers over the Bears in week 1 in those pools.
It was a decent disaster.

i only survived because the Colts tied.

(in my games a tie is not a loss). As anyone will remember from the couple years I ran the game on this board.

Latest posts