Geno Smith open to Seattle drafting a QB

GemCity

Reaction score
Good points. I couldn't have been more wrong about Geno, and that's a good thing. He's a leader and is clearly locked in. Hopefully he earns all of those incentives, because that equals a lot of success for the team.
No doubt! I was wrong too…but if you consider his career prior to last year, I think doubting him was well warranted.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
This guy just keeps getting better and better. Love his moxy. He's all in for the sake of the team.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Geno is proving to be a great character guy. I love that about him. Assuming we draft his successor, it's nice to know he's on board. I hope it all works out like we envision.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
To me this seems like a great contract for the team and him. But I get the feeling it is like Matt Flynn and RW. We signed Matt only to go after what we wanted in the 3rd round.
Just a feeling.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Geno's not dumb. He got his big contract, but he could realistically be cut after a year. Seattle has a fairly good chance of getting either Richardson or Levis at #5, they'll more than likely grab one of them and Geno is expecting it.

skater18000

Reaction score
To me this seems like a great contract for the team and him. But I get the feeling it is like Matt Flynn and RW. We signed Matt only to go after what we wanted in the 3rd round.
Just a feeling.
Didn't we also have a previous starter in Tavaris Jackson as well.

All that and it didn't matter when RW3 stepped on the field for the first time and the rest was history.

Kid was unreal to watch run circles around people when he was young

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Didn't we also have a previous starter in Tavaris Jackson as well.

All that and it didn't matter when RW3 stepped on the field for the first time and the rest was history.

Kid was unreal to watch run circles around people when he was young
It was just a gut feeling. I have been known to have bad gut feelings too. I remember this one time.........Nevermind.