Geno lost that game

seahawks08

Reaction score
Personally I would have run the ball more. We just need to be patient before things open up. Waldron got too sophisticated and installed some plays during the bye. I think no one got enough reps during bye week. The defense was allowing rush yards, stick with it when you know Geno isn’t 100 percent or he has limitations of not being elite.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Would have needed a fg if he didn’t throw his second one. I have zero faith in Geno to win big games. From the playoffs last year. To this game. He isn’t a winner. He will always lose the game.

The second interception was clearly DK Metcalf's fault. Smith threw to where Metcalf was supposed to be, but Metcalf stopped in the middle of his route, leaving nobody but a defender where the ball went.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
4 trips inside the 10, 3 total points. Not much else to say. Zero excuse for some of those throws. Defense held them to 17, they did their part. Such a bummer, that game was there for the taking, several times.
In fact, 3 times with first and goal inside the 8, zero points. That's just inexcusable.

Time for some home cooking next week. That 2nd one was going to be picked regardless, look where the ball went. Horrible throw. I'm not saying Geno sucks, I just feel like some of the concerns popped right back up. Where is he when the game is on the line. Put pressure on him and look what happens.

Come on Geno, crow recipes await. We need you man.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
He has an injury to his calf. He's also lead the Bengals consistently to the playoffs and won in them. He also has lead them to a Super Bowl. They hadn't won in the playoffs since the 80's before he got there. Personally he also lead the league in completions one year. He's earned the right to an off start. Elite QBs can have slow starts to a season or years. Look at Tom Brady in 2013 before 2014.
And he won yesterday

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno has 5 touchdowns and 3 picks through 5 games and hasn't been great since the first half of last year. People hate Wilson so much that they are forcing themsevles to thinking Geno is great when he really hasn't been. I'm not saying he's a bad quarterback but he's probably in that middle of the pack range at this point.