Geno looks lost

nwHawk

Reaction score
I hate bagging on him, but given how fast the Ravens are getting pressure, he looks lost. No sense of urgency, and no awareness. Nothing kills a team more than realizing your QB doesn’t have it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hopefully he comes out in the second half and plays much better, he’s capable

cymatica

Reaction score
Waldron calling plays like we have the best oline and qb

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I hate bagging on him, but given how fast the Ravens are getting pressure, he looks lost. No sense of urgency, and no awareness. Nothing kills a team more than realizing your QB doesn’t have it.
I don’t mind bagging on him… but long developing plays aren’t helping. Game plan is suspect at best.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Where's the run game? Where's the playaction? Where's the 12 and 13 personnel?

Geno sucks today but Waldron not getting this offense into any rhythm with these long developing plays.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
No
"Can you win the game in the 2nd quarter?"
you can’t but hopefully the coaches make some huge major adjustments so we can have some success on offense. The defense is keeping the team in this game

andyh64000

Reaction score
He takes way too long to make his reads. He locks on his first read for way too long. He needs to know in a split second whether the receiver will be open or now but he lingers for a couple of seconds before moving on. At that point the pocket is collapsing.

Wheetie

Reaction score
I like Geno, but I hate the way he looks like he's pouting on the sidelines after every series.