Geno getting props, Rex Ryan shows Geno some love

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dan Orlovsky on Seahawks QB leads NFL with 73.5 Comp this season

The NFL owes Geno Smith an apology

THE HERD - Will Geno, Pete Carroll & Seahawks make the playoffs?

NFL NETWORK | WHAT'S GOING ON w/ GENO SMITH & THE SEAHAWKS

Rich Eisen weighs in on Seahawks QB Geno Smith’s rise from NFL afterthought to possible Comeback Player of the Year.

Chris Brockman: "People forget, Geno was a baller at West Virginia, big time numbers, Heisman Candidate..."

Max Kellerman break down Top QBs in the NFL: Geno Smith is most surprised this season

The Seahawks are a legit threat to win the NFC West with Geno Smith as QB Emmanuel Acho

Last edited:
OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rex Ryan ALSO giving Geno props. "I started him as a rookie and we won 8 games! We were the underdog in every one of those games!"

Rex Ryan shows love to Geno Smith after another Seahawks win

Rex Ryan joins Keyshawn, JWill and Max to react to the Seattle Seahawks' win vs. the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 7.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Just watched this about a dozen times, and I have to say, this is one of the most amazing throws I've seen any QB make -- and props to Lockett, too. I daresay, I think Geno's confidence will continue to grow and amaze.
Those are just back-breaking 3rd down conversations.

toffee

Reaction score
Rex Ryan ALSO giving Geno props. "I started him as a rookie and we won 8 games! We were the underdog in every one of those games!"

Rex Ryan shows love to Geno Smith after another Seahawks win

Rex Ryan joins Keyshawn, JWill and Max to react to the Seattle Seahawks' win vs. the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 7.

Rex made a good case that Geno deserves MVP consideration.

Ruminator

Reaction score
lol, I didn't notice till now. Look what the receiver further downfield does to safety as Lockett is making the catch
Holy crap, he Kam'ed him!

Don't know if they have a code in the huddle for certain situations, but they really DISHED IT OUT that play!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
lol, I didn't notice till now. Look what the receiver further downfield does to safety as Lockett is making the catch
I rewatched that a few times to see who it was that made that block. Still not sure who it was but damn.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Rex: At 73% Geno is playing lights out.
Also Rex: At 75% pull Tebow.

Wonder why he isn't a head coach anymore.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Dee Eskeridge, Jersey number = 1

He's 5'9" but weighs 190 pounds. Former RB with elite speed. Just needs experience.
I was rewatching it on my phone. Too small to make out the number. I thought it was Eskridge but that was a block reserved for a guy like Creed Humphry. Made me think it couldn't be Eskridge because thats not the kind of block that a wasted draft pick makes. At least thats how I hear it on .net!

Latest posts