Gary Gilliam signed to offer sheet by 49ers

NINEster

Reaction score
NYCoug":3rpwuqp2 said:
NINEster":3rpwuqp2 said:
Cyrus12":3rpwuqp2 said:
thanks for that one catch...other than that no big loss. Again a pylon can fill his role adequately.

Niners just scooping up ex Hawks who make huge catches in NFC Championship Games.

Any way I can get you to drug John Lynch and have him trade for Jermaine Kearse then? I'll trade you the exclusive rights to my first unborn child, my livers and kidneys, plus a future conditional organ for him to be off this roster and make yours infinitely worse in the process. Get back to me on that, thanks.

Kearse is not a bad player.

If he was, Wilson would have put in the word and he'd be out on the street a long time ago.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":dmqtgmys said:
NYCoug":dmqtgmys said:
NINEster":dmqtgmys said:
Cyrus12":dmqtgmys said:
thanks for that one catch...other than that no big loss. Again a pylon can fill his role adequately.

Niners just scooping up ex Hawks who make huge catches in NFC Championship Games.

Any way I can get you to drug John Lynch and have him trade for Jermaine Kearse then? I'll trade you the exclusive rights to my first unborn child, my livers and kidneys, plus a future conditional organ for him to be off this roster and make yours infinitely worse in the process. Get back to me on that, thanks.

Kearse is not a bad player.

If he was, Wilson would have put in the word and he'd be out on the street a long time ago.
Kearse has made some clutch catches over the years, but he lacks the consistency.

Congrats though on landed our punter's favorite receiver (Gilliam). 8)

Latest posts