Votes: 117 63.9%
  • Jermaine Kearse - Wicked one handed catch, 129 yds, 1 TD

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Luke Willson - 4 recs, 1 TD

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I voted for Kam, but Wilson deserved my vote. I gave just come to expect to have Russ be in my top three choices every time, and I expect his greatness. If you think Kam gets it with no debate, you're glazed over. Absolutely worth a discussion.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I voted Kam but Wilson probably deserves it. It's freakin great that they are both captains for the team!!

hawk35fan

Reaction score
Had to give it to Wilson. The running game was going no where and the defense was not up to its usual standards in the first half. Russ took the bull by the horns.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Kam was easily my mvp. Not only does he hit like a truck but he can make savvy plays like last night.

Chancellor is a beast.

KK84

Reaction score
It's gotta go to Russ, but only because no one has the stones to approach Kam with a football in their hands.

Lukeness Monster

Reaction score
As a Panther fan I say it's a toss up between Kam and Wilson, both played near perfect games and we're phenomenal.

They both put on clinics.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I voted for Kam but it is a very tough call.

Both men played fantastic. It is always hard to pick a MVP for team/game for the Hawks because they are a complete team and they compliment each other perfectly - defense to offense and within each unit - LOB with front 7....

amill87

Reaction score
This is a hard one but I voted Wilson.

Unfortunately for Kam, other players on the defense were having pretty good games too. Thomas and Sherman both were their usual selves and both missed having interceptions.

On the other side of the ball, the offensive unit wasn't cohesive. The running game was not the norm that we are used to. Wilson simply took over and while a couple really good catches were made, Wilson was dropping the ball on a dime.

It really was the little stuff Wilson did as well. He stayed in the pocket more. He ran at just the right times. He recovered Lynch's fumble that could've been a disaster.

Hawks46

Reaction score
irocdave":2ly5qfrh said:
Weird repost. I will say it again, RW had an efficient non spectacular game, Kam had a great spectacular game.

I don't know how his game wasn't spectacular. He did it with his arm and not his legs.

We had no rushing TD's, and 3 passing TD's. If Russ doesn't have a good game, we're sweating this out until the very end, as the Panthers scored 17 and I didn't see that coming.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
bryantology79":1spaq0q3 said:
kam changed mike tolberts life tonight

I don't think Tolbert's been decleated since he was 7.

Seriously, I think I should get a game ball for putting up with the idiot "fan" sitting next to me at the bar last night giving me the play by play of everything on the screen from the pro-Carolina view.

Carolina driving in the 4th fourth quarter and he's rocking back and forth chanting, "this ain't over", like Rainman. Kam gets the pick six and during the run back, I turn to him and ask, "Is it over now?"

6:00 of silence ensued. No bloodshed required. :th2thumbs:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Man, this is a tough call. I voted for Kam, but I was thinking of Wilson the whole time.

Wilson's game was spectacular, but in a way that kind of snuck up on you. For much of the game we were lamenting the offense, how we just couldn't get it done when Carolina was driving and we were not. It seemed so much closer than it was, so much more in Carolina's favor for three quarters. And then in the fourth quarter we were suddenly up by a lot, just as always, just as most of us had predicted. And we look back at it, see Wilson's numbers, and think man was he good!

But Kam was a difference-maker all night, and for more than just the spectacular plays he made. He was a disruptive force the entire game, making that Carolina offense think twice about everything they did. And while his interception was late in the game when we were already heavily favored to win, it was a 14-point swing, and it put the game away for good. That, coupled with his other defensive plays, and I think you can make the argument that Kam was singlehandedly responsible for as much of the point differential as Wilson was.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hawks46":25l0cop3 said:
irocdave":25l0cop3 said:
Weird repost. I will say it again, RW had an efficient non spectacular game, Kam had a great spectacular game.

I don't know how his game wasn't spectacular. He did it with his arm and not his legs.

We had no rushing TD's, and 3 passing TD's. If Russ doesn't have a good game, we're sweating this out until the very end, as the Panthers scored 17 and I didn't see that coming.

How does a QB go 8-8 199 yards with 3 TDs on third down and have a pedestrian day? We won because or Wilson's efficiency on third down. Kam put the nail in the coffin.

Jville

Reaction score
I think both Kam and Russell earned game balls.

Kam was dominated with his style. Unrelenting focus and delivering play making decisions. A career game.

Wilson threw with his best touch and accuracy to date. Very catch-able ball with sufficient air and touch in this game. Beautiful passes.

By the way the following tweet is kind of interesting ...... [tweet]https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/554156728837607424[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/tpittman5/status/554126213048844288[/tweet]

Donn2390

Reaction score
Isn't it great to be able to argue about who the most spectacular player on the team was last night...?
There can be no losers..

KatarHol

Reaction score
The flashiness of Kams int and hits and fg leaps are seductive, but Wilson was a far more important factor in this victory. By passer rating he had one of the greatest games in playoff history. The ground game was not working about Wilson dominated on third down.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Kam really showed up but the whole D played pretty solid assignment football. Kam's hits always come across as really flashy plays and the whole team feeds off it.

Russ was something like 9 of 9 for 130+ yards and all three TDs on third down. The other side of the pillow isn't that cool.

Give both men a turkey leg to eat on the niner's logo. Game ball 1a and 1b. (I went with Kam)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
What a quandry to have. Wilson flat out delivered last night, but I had to vote for Kam just because he was practically omnipresent last night! Wherever the ball went was a hit waiting to happen. Him jumping the line twice was just icing! God I nearly feel sorry for GB next week!

Latest posts