Fred Jackson involved in accident

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Imagine that, TMZ putting out a story that's total crap, and a bunch of people assuming it's true :roll:
They claimed he fled the scene, yet there's a pic of him standing next to Jackson at his car, along with other players.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
He wont be the first RB to try and hit the gap and miss.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ny1zs8m said:
Sadly this is one of the better drives the offense has put together recently

And sadly it still fell short of the goal.

marko358

Reaction score
I was doing some work on my computer last night with the local news playing on TV in the background. I heard the sports guy say something about a car crash involving Fred Jackson and immediately got annoyed that he was mentioning the wrong player (Coleman you knucklehead!!). Of course as I started paying attention I was shocked to see that we actually did have another car accident involving a different player. Do we need to make these guys use Uber during the season??

LymonHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1hlhi9n3 said:
ringless":1hlhi9n3 said:
scutterhawk":1hlhi9n3 said:
ringless":1hlhi9n3 said:
Apparently there are witnesses.

This is a legitimate question I am about to ask so please don't take offense.

But what makes this incident any less serious than Aldon Smiths DUI and hitting a tree? That pole could have been a person, and he clearly lost control of the vehicle during a sober judgement. They were both equally as dangerous obviously. That pole is no longer standing by the way, the following photo its on the sidewalk.
You're equating drunk driving with speeding while sober?

Drag Racing in the streets, which puts people at harm. What makes that decision any better? Yes, look at the results of it. There were people nearby. Drag racing is illegal, and that pole could just have been a person instead. I'd say both incidents are equally stupid, both lacked judgement. Once you lose control does it really matter if your sober or not? Drunk or sober its still a 3000lb machine flying down the street with no control while cars and people are out. A big chunk of metal flying down the road. What if it hit a family? Yes in my opinion it was just as stupid. In fact Fred should have better judgement sober than drunk.
Not saying that he wasn't showing poor judgment, but comparing it to Drunk Driving?, hell no, it's not even on the same page.

And folks wonder why I think we should rename this forum, 'The knee-jerk' forum. :roll:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawksny":1tobaoa5 said:
How anyone cam make jokes out of something like this is beyond me. People could have been hurt or injured and the comments mentioning bevell and finishing drives not only is not funny, but appalling in my opinion.

People could have been hurt everytime the priest, the pirate and the doctor entered the bar too. But they weren't.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2p09x5qk said:
Since when did TMZ become a reputable source of news? Media in this country is out of control.

Pretty sure TMZ has been considered reputable around these parts since Kap was caught in that Miami hotel room with the woman who cried wolf. However, now that it's a Seahawks player being scrutinised TMZ has been exposed as nothing more than shock journalists.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":wr5jzlhr said:
hawkfan68":wr5jzlhr said:
Since when did TMZ become a reputable source of news? Media in this country is out of control.

Pretty sure TMZ has been considered reputable around these parts since Kap was caught in that Miami hotel room with the woman who cried wolf. However, now that it's a Seahawks player being scrutinised TMZ has been exposed as nothing more than shock journalists.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":30gwdr27 said:
hawkfan68":30gwdr27 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to name specific posters who did such a thing.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1o4nmcg3 said:
hawkfan68":1o4nmcg3 said:

For Christs sake, did you type this with a straight face?

Nobody here has cared about Kaep for quite a while, and even when we did make fun of the guy, he kind of brought it on himself.

Someone is taking this a bit too seriously.