Khyree Jackson

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
One name im not seeing being talked about much is Oregon DB Khyree Jackson. At 6'4 194 lbs, he's exactly the kind of tall rangy DB that Schneider (and Pete) covets.

Giving up only 19 receptions on 38 targets with 3 INT's. Opposing QB's combined for a passer rating of just 41.6 in 2023.

LMLCJVOBPNCJVI3WPUU62SU6TY

Now I didn't watch very many Oregon games, but in the ones I did, this guy was all over the place. He flies around and hits everything that moves. Has great ability to high point the ball and isn't afraid to get in there and make the tackle. I know everyone is obsessed with the trenches (and rightfully so) but pairing Khyree with Woolen and Spoon in the slot... you would be hard pressed to find a better DB trio.

12forlife

Reaction score
Yeah I don't get it? Most mock drafts have him as a 4th rd prospect? I'm not sure what I'm missing with his length, aggressive nature, and college stats, seems he would be a fringe 1st rounder? CB isn't our biggest need, but if he is sitting there @ #102 or #118, then I'm not opposed to him being a Hawk! I just don't see us not moving back for more picks, we need help at multiple OL positions, DL depth, LB depth, safety depth, TE depth, then we have to consider a QB?

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Jackson is a little older. He's good but I think there are questions about his ceiling. He's probably near to tapping about.

CPHawk

Reaction score
If Pete was still here I’d bet he would be a take, but I’m not sure what the new staff is looking for. I will say, Kyree improved a ton even last year. Imho he was better than Muhammad. But JM probably won’t even be a boundary CB this year anyways, betting he is dime.