Fox Sports total disrespect to Seattle

SeaTown81

Reaction score
You know guys, I think we're getting more than our fair share of media knob slobbering right now. I think we can handle a random moron or two. ;)

And yeah. So far I'm not impressed with Fox Sports 1. But I'm willing to give them time.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I guess the bottom line is that we have to win some games before we complain too much. The Ravens got their asses handed to them tonight. A few pundits this morning were crying about the fact that as Super Bowl champs, they were not named first on a lot of polls. How quickly things can change.

chris98251

Reaction score
In a roster purge of Vets they lost team identity, I don't know if you watched any of the Ravens sideline stuff but when that unsportsmanlike penalty was called on the Punt they dude went to the sideline and nobody said anything. Reed and Lewis would have been on that guy.

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
I played ball with Branden at Cabrillo College before he got picked up by UCLA and then on to the NFL, he actually was responsible for ending my career as he destroyed my leg driving right through me into the QB.... Now I have even more of a reason to dislike him.

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
I played ball with Branden at Cabrillo College before he got picked up by UCLA and then on to the NFL, he actually was responsible for ending my career as he destroyed my leg driving right through me into the QB.... Now I have even more of a reason to dislike him.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Y'all realize they do things like this to get clicks, views, and publicity? Anybody who is trying to make a name for themselves, will do things to get their name out there. Saying outlandish things is pretty much rule #1 for getting noticed.

And in all honesty, who really cares anyways? It's cool to get love/respect in power rankings, but they really don't mean anything come January.

hawker84

Reaction score
Carmon1274":3tt6hunr said:
rjdriver":3tt6hunr said:
"The Rams were the ONE team that stopped Kaep last year"

What?

bro they did. They stopped Kaep 2x.

first off the Rams only faced Kap once, first time was Alex, kap came in late in the game if i'm not mistaken. think that's the game Smith got the concussion.

And if it was't for a wayward pitch over the recievers head into the endzone, the rams probably lose that game at home. they Didn't stop Kap in either game. Kap stopped kap...

Seattle on the other hand, stopped Kap dead in his tracks...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2beomk9g said:
Its not disrespect, its one mans opinion. Who cares.

Exactly.

Someone goes outside the group-think in a negative way towards the Hawks and this board goes into meltdown.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

yeastmode

Reaction score
I would be more concerned if these hacks were betting the farm on us to win it all.

PNWJoshua

Reaction score
First it was Fox Sports NW who only played college football games from the east coast Ivy League instead of Pac 12 games (man that was annoyyyyying!) Then they rebrand to Root sports but do the same damn thing! Luckily the Pac12 network started up which completely sank Fox Sports...Now they rebrand again as Fox Sports 1 but they seem to have the same IDIOTS running the show! Who owns this completely crap network? They need to fire some people...

As far as NFL news/commentary...I find NFL network to be more than adequate. Praise the lord!

piston bully

Reaction score
Lots of people talk about being worried about the hype and that some rank us #1 so we might get to full of our selves and under perform, If you ask me all of these talking head morons are doing us a favor. Keep that shoulder chip big. Hope Bayless and all the other people in the media serve up as much disrespect as possible all season long .Making them eat sh&^ is one of the things I look forward to every season.

Subzero717

Reaction score
There are a lot of guys on Fox that did pick Hawks. Urlacher had them winning SB.

I believe we have by far some of the most sensitive amongst our fan base.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1mj8xxxm said:
Its not disrespect, its one mans opinion. Who cares.

Exactly. It is actually kind of comical. I don't plan on watching Fox Sports but to have some different opinions about future games/season shouldn't make anyone upset, or disrespected.

13thMan

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1yaqnlaq said:
There are a lot of guys on Fox that did pick Hawks. Urlacher had them winning SB.

I believe we have by far some of the most sensitive amongst our fan base.

This.

TJH

Reaction score
Who cares. This is the most needy and affirmation hungry fanbase I've ever seen.

Shaz

Reaction score
Not everyone is going to be high on the Seahawks, it's just the way it is

Much ado about nothing in my opinion