Four Seahawks Earn Pro Bowl Honors

Jville

Reaction score
Earl Thomas is one of four Seahawks to earn Pro Bowl honors this season, with linebacker Bobby Wagner, quarterback Russell Wilson and tight end Jimmy Graham also being named to the NFC squad.
This is the seventh year in a row the Seahawks have had a least four players earn Pro-Bowl honors. The Seahawks also had four players selected as Pro Bowl alternates: receiver Doug Baldwin, defensive end Michael Bennett, safety Kam Chancellor and kick returner Tyler Lockett.

Four Seahawks Earn Pro Bowl Honors >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/12/19/four-seahawks-earn-pro-bowl-honors[/urltargetblank]

Rat

Reaction score
Wow, Earl is our only starter. Although, Russ is only behind Carson Wentz, so I imagine he'll start the actual game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Nice...good to see the guys getting recognized. Baldwin should have been pro-bowler and not just an alternate. Lockett is a surprise.

rossob

Reaction score
I think it's a joke that Kuechly is the starter over Wagner.
How much of the Pro Bowl is determined by votes?

Also, I would have loved to see Kam in there not just as an alternate since this was probably his last season and he was leading all safeties in votes before he went out.

Seymour

Reaction score
Good thing that Bennett didn't make it so we don't have to endure the 3 consecutive off sides in a row like last year. Total embarrassment.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
rossob":1sqckh29 said:
I think it's a joke that Kuechly is the starter over Wagner.
How much of the Pro Bowl is determined by votes?

Also, I would have loved to see Kam in there not just as an alternate since this was probably his last season and he was leading all safeties in votes before he went out.
Kam was the leading vote getter of all safeties 3 weeks ago. I know he's IR, but odd that there's no mention of that.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I just cannot believe Walsh, Lacy and Ifedi didn’t make it. What a croc this Pro Bowl thing is. Quinton Jefferson should've made it on intelligence alone.

And don't even get me started if Possum Pete doesn't get Coach of the Year.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Lockett has been an awful returner this year?

original poster

Reaction score
Fan votes only count towards 1/3rd of the selection process.

Very disappointed Wagner isn't a starter.