For those that read other teams forums...

irocdave

Reaction score
OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Almost 300 views and no comments. Maybe you all are still reading that epic thread? You have to admit it was cool to see another fan base seeing the same thing we did last Sunday.

Sac

Reaction score
Of course Pats fans loved seeing that. It keeps Brady up near the all time pecking order, just behind Montana.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That forum forced me to download tapatalk. It sucks. Though that thread is EPIC.I may be entertained until May. You sir have done the Lord's work.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That forum forced me to download tapatalk. It sucks. Though that thread is EPIC.I may be entertained until May. You sir have done the Lord's work.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was honestly some of the best online reading I've done all week! I spent about 45 minutes going through each page of that thread and it was spectacular! It's so odd as you're reading through, you would swear it was a Seahawks fan forum! I loved the comments like "we're kicking the Bronco's ass!" and another poster says, "we?" LOL! They got so caught up in the hate for Manning they became honorary 12's! Only a few wet blanket comments but 99.9 was pure love for the Seahawks and what they did to the Broncos in the biggest game of all.

Most comments centered around our defense of course, and how our organization gets it and has done it the right way. A lot of respect for Wilson as well. "Glad this wasn't us playing the Seahawks, it would be just as bad!" LOL

Good stuff, thanks for posting the link.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I spent about an hour late Sunday night reading the SB thread on this Broncos forum:
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... vs-Broncos
Kind of funny the way it goes from pre-game confidence to "wow, this is a terrible start" to "who ARE these guys?"
Paraphrasing, so maybe I shouldn't put those in quotes. The best part is somewhere around page 100; there are a few posters that think they will make a 2nd half comeback and the Percy return abruptly ends that, lol.

Also checked the SB thread on this Jets forum. Kind of random, but wanted to see what they said about the noise we made in their stadium. Sure enough, there were several "why can't WE do that?" posts.
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=80132
A lot of pretty cool posters there that gave the 'Hawks a lot of props.

And of course I went to the 'Niners Web Zone, which only made my blood boil. I know better than to go to that hellhole, but something keeps drawing me back

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Just read 92 pages of the patsfans thread (on my phone, so my eyeballs are trippin'). Loved that one and especially the aforementioned "we" stuff! These are addicting; not sure what team's SB thread I'll check out next. Colts? Packers?
The reactions on the Malcolm Pick6 and the Percy return are too good to not check out more.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I spent about 45 minutes last night and another hour this morning reading that thread. They wanted us to win almost as much as we did. Nice find.....

My favorite gif in it:

OzwWioD

Jville

Reaction score
Awesome game day thread from Patriot forum. Interesting that the criticism of Fox Sports and its broadcast team is so similar and negative. They also picked out the helmet to helmet non-calls verses the Broncos. Nice to read confirmation of those criticisms and others from another team forum.

Thanks for posting. :th2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Someday when all you quit posting 100 threads a day here I may come back and read those :)

Latest posts