Five Questions for the Seahawks in Preseason Game No. 2

Jville

Reaction score
Five Things To Watch In Sunday’s Seahawks Preseason Game at Minnesota >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/five-things-to-watch-in-sunday-s-seahawks-preseason-game-at-minnesota[/urltargetblank]

Jville

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2qrmodhz said:

I was concerned about the nickle position after losing Coleman. So the competition at nickle is something to look forward to .......................
• Jamar Taylor is making a good run at the slot cornerback position. As the week of practice finished, Taylor ended up as the team’s No. 1 slot cornerback. Taylor is competing against Akeem King, Kalen Reed, Ugo Amadi and others for the role.

If Taylor has a good game and another good week of practice, he could win the job. Coming out of college, some coaches thought he had the talent to be Pro Bowl-caliber slot corner. What some coaches feared is that if he was moved to outside corner, it could take away from his game. That happened, and Taylor ended up getting cut several times. Carroll is only going to use Taylor in the slot if he makes the team.

McGruff

Reaction score
If they go with Taylor over Ugo, I will be pissed.

Taylor is an good hedge to have if your young guys fail, but hes not a guy you want to win the job.

And Ugo has "it"

I feel the same way about T2 and Blair.

Jville

Reaction score
It's gonna be fun to watch unfold ................

..... it (nickle cornerback competition) remains one of the more intriguing battles for a starting spot on the roster, and because there are four players battling for the job—Akeem King, Kalan Reed, Jamar Taylor and Ugo Amadi—it’s likely going to take all four preseason games to settle things.

[urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/five-things-to-watch-in-sunday-s-seahawks-preseason-game-at-minnesota[/urltargetblank]