Reaction score
Trammel 0/2
Marlow 0/2
Young first at bat (pop out/ground ou) can't remember
France and Solak have hits
Hoping to see Harry Ford or Bliss soon

getnasty

Reaction score
Samad Taylor with a jack. I think he'll play a role this year.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
That was a fun game to watch. We have some seriously good young players, excited for the season for sure. I really wish they would have added at least 1 more bat though. Gotta love being a mariner fan lol

IndyHawk

Reaction score
No Montes?
I'd have let him get some ST exposure..

sutz

Reaction score
Nice to see the home town announcers today. They give us the skinny on all the M's players instead of the other guys. :)

sutz

Reaction score
Spring training. Late in the game, the names get obscure and the play gets sloppy. :LOL:

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Why are they playing both haggerty and Moore? Lol plenty of sample size with them give some new guys chances

sutz

Reaction score
Why are they playing both haggerty and Moore? Lol plenty of sample size with them give some new guys chances
Everybody needs playing time to get prepared for the season. You know, working on timing and shit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Spring training means absolutely nothing as far as what you take out of it. It's a bunch of practice games. I'd rather they be careful with anyone who is nursing something.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's a real good thing that this is spring training and the games don't really matter because the M's pitching so far has left a lot to be desired. Calling them awful would be an improvement.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's a real good thing that this is spring training and the games don't really matter because the M's pitching so far has left a lot to be desired. Calling them awful would be an improvement.
How many STs have you seen where they do great but then the season
starts and they suck?
I have many times.. ST is where the pitchers are throwing new stuff or
secondary pitches and hitters are getting their time down.
A bunch of NRFA /Minors guys are also getting looks so W/Ls at this point
mean nothing.
I noticed my guy Montes got a couple abs that was a good surprise.

Msfann

Reaction score
Nice to see the home town announcers today. They give us the skinny on all the M's players instead of the other guys. :)
I've found that after years of listening to other teams announcers I prefer other teams broadcasts more because their announcers will tell you all the holes the Mariners have and the Mariners announcers will sugarcoat the crap out of everything and not tell you that stuff. To be fair those announcers of other teams sugarcoat their teams too but I'm just talking about what they say about the Mariners. A few years back I was watching a Texas broadcast and the guys were talking about the gigantic hole in Kyle Seager's swing and it was nothing I had heard of from the Seattle guys. But once I saw the flaw I couldn't un see it and I watched other teams exploit that over and over until he retired.