First Round Opponent

themunn

Reaction score
tdlabrie":1i3d8567 said:
Seems to me I heard something sometime that said same-Division teams, regardless of seeding, don't play each other until they have to (like for NFCCG). Can anybody confirm or refute this?

Thanks.

remember when we lost to the Rams at home in the wild card game?
yeah I tried to forget about it too

tdlabrie

Reaction score
themunn":309ebv23 said:
tdlabrie":309ebv23 said:
Seems to me I heard something sometime that said same-Division teams, regardless of seeding, don't play each other until they have to (like for NFCCG). Can anybody confirm or refute this?

Thanks.

remember when we lost to the Rams at home in the wild card game?
yeah I tried to forget about it too
:oops: Oh well, good memory isn't everything!

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Honestly I see us taking the #1 seed. We just don't lose at home so we should beat the Saints. And if they do beat us, they have to beat Carolina TWICE! I'm honestly hoping to face the Eagles who I think will win their division. Honestly who knows but that would be the matchup I prefer!

Laloosh

Reaction score
JonRud":3d3w6ptx said:
Out of the choices listed above I would take the Bears or Cards because they are flawed teams that we should easily handle.

I'd add Detroit to that list.

I am fine with any of the three making it passed SF, CAR or NO and diluting our potential opponent pool.

jake206

Reaction score
Seriously, the only team that really scares me is Carolina. I think its going to be really close like less than 1 point or 2 point difference between the two teams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
jake206":a0dvwc2m said:
Seriously, the only team that really scares me is Carolina. I think its going to be really close like less than 1 point or 2 point difference between the two teams.

I disagree with this premise. The Seahawks beat Carolina on the road missing a few starters. Those starters are back and the Seahawks have now added Percy to the offensive mix. It doesn't matter what team comes to the Clink, they will be done for the season and I doubt any foe will be able to keep the game close.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
tdlabrie":hihyrux6 said:

Thanks.

Packers played Vikings first round last year

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
the_12th_man":32nn3nc3 said:
Honestly I see us taking the #1 seed. We just don't lose at home so we should beat the Saints. And if they do beat us, they have to beat Carolina TWICE! I'm honestly hoping to face the Eagles who I think will win their division. Honestly who knows but that would be the matchup I prefer!

I think if we beat the Saints we pretty much have the #1 Seed locked up. If they went 4-0 after our game we would only need to go 2-2. Chances are they would drop 1 game between the Panthers twice and rams once, to go 3-1 which would mean after beating the Saints all we would have to do is go 1-3 with a 12-4 record and I think we have it locked up. I think 13-3 wins the #1 seed though.

mikeak

Reaction score
Eagles and Arizona would be the best to play from a sport perspective

Carolina over 49ers and Saints - it helps teams to play in front of our crowd and to know what to expect. 49ers would be the third time we play them the same season - that helps gameplanning (yes for both teams but still)

The real question is who we want to play in New York!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
mikeak":1julsr3l said:
Eagles and Arizona would be the best to play from a sport perspective

Carolina over 49ers and Saints - it helps teams to play in front of our crowd and to know what to expect. 49ers would be the third time we play them the same season - that helps gameplanning (yes for both teams but still)

The real question is who we want to play in New York!

Indy. Russell Wilson doesn't lose to a team twice.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
tdlabrie":sx4u61qp said:

Thanks.

Only is baseball.

Latest posts