Fire Norton and fire Schottenheimer

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawk45":axssqiwl said:
Jville":axssqiwl said:
Lost the left side of the offensive line, a big receiver going into the game and finished the game with a #4 running back. That's a lot to overcome on the fly.
How about being a 4-9 team with the worst ranked defense in the NFL playing an 11-3 team with a HOF QB and having to roll with a backup QB in the second half in an offense designed for Murray? On the road?

Still 11-4.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Fire everyone!! Guys waiting in wings guaranteed to be better!! [emoji849]... I swear the swings of our fanbase are downright ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":11s3cdqn said:
Fire everyone!! Guys waiting in wings guaranteed to be better!! [emoji849]... I swear the swings of our fanbase are downright ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This in spades.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1q50n2eo said:
hawk45":1q50n2eo said:
Jville":1q50n2eo said:
Lost the left side of the offensive line, a big receiver going into the game and finished the game with a #4 running back. That's a lot to overcome on the fly.
How about being a 4-9 team with the worst ranked defense in the NFL playing an 11-3 team with a HOF QB and having to roll with a backup QB in the second half in an offense designed for Murray? On the road?

Still 11-4.
We're pretenders and you know it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
You know, stranger things have happened. The 9-7 Giants team that beat the 15-1 Patriots. The Kurt Warner Cardinals that came within one Pittsburgh play of winning the Super Bowl. The 2011 Ravens team fired their OC, Cam Cameron, in 2011, in week 14, and went on to win the (2012) lights-out Super Bowl.
See this link: https://wnst.net/nfl/a-year-later-what- ... on-firing/

Maybe we could fire DC Norton in week 16 and have our D ball out and then go on to win the Owl?

ttown0026

Reaction score
Shotty was terrible last year, but really turned it around this year up until yesterday. That was his worst game by far. Wasn't willing to make adjustments, and cost them a big game. It reminded me of the Cowboys playoff game last year. He is OK with going three and out as long as the score is close. Blows my mind. The 3rd and 3 run was terrible, and the 4th and 1 was awful. I think I read something where Russ thought they would go for it so he threw down the field on 3rd down.

As far as Norton, he is a great guy but not a good coordinator. How do you not put pressure on a backup QB? Make someone who has played very few snaps beat you with his arm, not legs.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Largent80":uctoh59m said:
Fire all the injured players while you are at it... :roll:

Ha ha. Fire Russ, too. He had a less than stellar game yesterday. Think of all the cap space we'd have ...

Latest posts