FINISHED BUSINESS!!!

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Man, this is just an incredible feeling. I know that I've only been on this site for a week but I've been lurking for a long time and have been cheering for the Hawks for years, since as far back as I can remember following football. Thank you to everybody here for making me feel welcome and I can't wait to make it to a game next year (first time in 6 years for me that I'll be able to attend one!) Wish I was in Seattle to share in the celebration and to attend the parade, hope you guys have a great time.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2gum2v11 said:
twisted_steel2":2gum2v11 said:
Feel like I'm dreaming....

It's surreal, isn't it? The fact the Hawks treated this like it was Madden rookie level just makes amplifies it.

Absolute truth there. I had confidence we could and would win the game, but MAN...what a beatdown!!! It still hasn't really sunk in yet!! CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so happy for all of us! My dream has come true! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!! When I created .NET in 1998, I never had any idea how long it would take or even if we would ever have a chance to win it all in my lifetime. Bucket List item #1 Checked! The magnificence of this game is compounded by the realization that WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!!!!

DYNASTY TIME!!!!!

BEST PHOTO EVER......

Attachments

• bestphotoever.JPG
    bestphotoever.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 586

Throwdown

Reaction score
I just wanna know who cut the onions at my house with 4 minutes left.

I still feel like I'm dreaming, and everytime one of these sports channels says "super bowl champion Seattle Seahawks" I smile really big. This is the best birthday I could ask for, and if I'm dreaming I hope I never wake up!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I never smile showing teeth in a photo but for this occasion? I couldn't help myself!!!

Attachments

• postsb.jpg
    postsb.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 580

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Thank you, Todd. For all of the fantastic insight and pep talks through the years. So happy for all the 12s.

Go Hawks!

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3lxqdm95 said:
I feel like I'm dreaming!! WHAT A GAME!!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

WE DESERVE THIS!!!

Can't wait to go to the parade Wednesday!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!

Still sinking in, I am one happy man today. On the way to work got a few dirty and not so nice looks and comments from Broncos fans and Seahawk haters, just smiled and walked on.

Latest posts