Finish This Statement:

Tical21

Reaction score
Wider than any other team on the game. Still have the best roster and it isn't even close.

TAB420

Reaction score
IndyHawk84":3v05vx8v said:
Closed, welded shut, and reinfoced with steel bars.

This team is mentally in shambles. Superbowl 49 destroyed this teams psyche. The wheels are slowly coming off. PEte and this group of players have peaked. We are officially on the decline.

Overreact much? Many here may be very surprised in what beefing up this offensive line could do. You give Wilson more time and he doesn't have to scramble. He doesn't have to scramble then receivers don't have to extend their routs which could mean more first downs. More first downs mean less three and out, and our D could actually get to rest, which will equal less meltdowns in the fourth do to them being exhausted. I blame three things on the last two loses. Bad O-line, Db play in the fourth, and Beville. Two can be fixed with the O-line and the other can be fixed by termination.

IndyHawk84

Reaction score
TAB420":2xf362wa said:
IndyHawk84":2xf362wa said:

This team is mentally in shambles. Superbowl 49 destroyed this teams psyche. The wheels are slowly coming off. PEte and this group of players have peaked. We are officially on the decline.

Overreact much? Many here may be very surprised in what beefing up this offensive line could do. You give Wilson more time and he doesn't have to scramble. He doesn't have to scramble then receivers don't have to extend their routs which could mean more first downs. More first downs mean less three and out, and our D could actually get to rest, which will equal less meltdowns in the fourth do to them being exhausted. I blame three things on the last two loses. Bad O-line, Db play in the fourth, and Beville. Two can be fixed with the O-line and the other can be fixed by termination.

This team has to get right upstairs first. This team is massively shaken up mentally. Losses like SB 49 have destroyed potential legacies for other teams. Think back to Farve and the Packers in 97. Who knows what else they could of done under Holmgren had they gone back to back. Hell they might of won a third a year later or two years later. However the Packers didn't really ever come close to returning to that form in that generation of players.

Hawks show all the classic symptoms of a team on the decline. This isn't just a little bump in the road like last season. This team is mentally falling apart late in games. The special seahawks that dominated opponents and intimidated are nothing more than legend spoken around a campfire now.

TAB420

Reaction score
IndyHawk84":uv28ptpp said:
TAB420":uv28ptpp said:
IndyHawk84":uv28ptpp said:

This team has to get right upstairs first. This team is massively shaken up mentally. Losses like SB 49 have destroyed potential legacies for other teams. Think back to Farve and the Packers in 97. Who knows what else they could of done under Holmgren had they gone back to back. Hell they might of won a third a year later or two years later. However the Packers didn't really ever come close to returning to that form in that generation of players.

Hawks show all the classic symptoms of a team on the decline. This isn't just a little bump in the road like last season. This team is mentally falling apart late in games. The special seahawks that dominated opponents and intimidated are nothing more than legend spoken around a campfire now.

That's your opinion, but I don't agree. You take away the last five minutes of all our loses, and we would be 6-0. So what's different about those last five minutes? We start playing to not lose, not to win. Our D goes into prevent, and our O goes away from pounding the rock, due to Bevell trying to get cute. This causes a lot of three and outs which gives our D no time to rest. If all of this was due to a mental block caused by SB49 then why are we leading most games for three and a half quarters? There is a pattern to our fourth quarter meltdowns and Pete needs to do something about it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The window is... a sliding patio door that is almost shut this year but can be quickly re-opened wide when the bad air is cleared.

Bad air includes:

Players holding out and bitching about *their* money.
The decision to replace 3 O-linemen in one year.
Totaling letting go of SB 49 and agreeing as a team to start a brand new legacy run.
Hiring a new OC to re-vamp the offense.

PTSHawk

Reaction score
Smashed, boarded up and a homeless guy is just about to take a piss against it.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":2rer00zx said:
The Seahawks Super Bowl Championship Window Is...

Shattered......in shards.....boarded over....with lots of caution tape strung over it. All I can think this season is "what happened?"

Where's Sherman's fire....Thomas's electrifying hits......Russel's magic...Our O line? Lockett seems to be the highlight of this season and even that has been "eh" the last week or so. Apolgies...I feel pessimistic about this season. My heart wants this team to win....my eyes show me this ain't happening.

Blaze

Reaction score
the window is open, the blinds are just shut and someone needs to open them, the Sun is still shining bright on this TEAM 8)

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
...currently out of fashion with the rest of the house. It needs to be remodeled a bit. Needs some work. The residents of the house are wealthy now, and they don't like that old grungy window. If these new guys are gonna open it up to the light, they're going to need to update it a little bit. After they do, it will once again be a thing of beauty!