Fans Wanted Blood

pmedic920

Reaction score
Noise makers are against NFL protocol, even "homemade" ones like you are describing. It's in the fan conduct agreement, you can actually get removed from the game and potentially lose your seats because of it.
Yea well, Seahawk fans have been tearing out the bottom of drink cups for many years, I saw and did myself way back in the King Dome era.

Selling popcorn in a container of xyz size violates no rules.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Yea well, Seahawk fans have been tearing out the bottom of drink cups for many years, I saw and did myself way back in the King Dome era.

Selling popcorn in a container of xyz size violates no rules.

No, you are missing what I am saying. The fan conduct code (which has obviously changed since the Kingdome days) which you agree to when you purchase a ticket/walk through the gates explicitly says no noise makers of any kind (even ones that you fashion on the spot out of cups, etc). If you are caught, it will get you bounced from the game and you can possibly lose your season tickets (if you are a STH).

Now, can you sneakily use a noise maker? Sure, people do shit that is against the fan conduct code all the time. But the team is not going to make it easy/incentivize it by providing them with megaphone styled popcorn buckets - because it is directly against NFL policy.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I thought that this local piece summarized things well for how a lot of fans feel about RW

"...to put it in Mariners terms, he could have been Edgar. Instead, he's A-Rod"

woah boy, wasn't ready for that comparison

xray

Reaction score
He couldn't care less about what we think . He's nailed a 1/4 billion $ contract . He'll do just fine .

samwize77

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain he appreciated/enjoyed the early years here, as did we as fans. We stood behind him....even when in the background, what we didn't see as fans, he wanted out and didn't care a twit about us. Just more control and $$. Monday night he came back to shut us and the Seahawks up. He wasn't here to show us love...just the opposite. This guy is full of himself....screw him.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
"...to put it in Mariners terms, he could have been Edgar. Instead, he's A-Rod"

woah boy, wasn't ready for that comparison
nice comparison - both on the a-rod thing, and the 'were holding him back from playing so he could win the MVP'. Hence why he's in the box lobbying Goddell for 'whatever' -

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yep, the fans were NFC Championship loud. I don't buy that stupid decibel reader crap. My ears are still ringing this morning and my voice is toast. Did my job. Just like the Defense did theirs :)
There is a video or two on youtube with fan decibel readers much higher, well over 100, but the broadcast one never got over 90, funny.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I called BS on that DB meter. No freaking way was it only in the 90s. It was NFCCG loud at times and that was 125+.

toffee

Reaction score
12s must follow up with the biggest standing ovation and cheers when Bobby come to town. I will advocate for a 5 minutes standing O chanting "Bobby we love you", long enough that national media could not ignore. If the sports channels wouldn't report it, the news channels will, if the standing O is long enough.