Fans Wanted Blood

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn. I underestimated how many fans wanted Russ to suffer. The loudest I have heard fans in that stadium in over 10 years was when we sacked him for a big loss later in the game. It was PLAYOFF LOUD. Way more boos than I expected.

Shocked he didn’t pull out his magic with under a minute left but the coach went for the 60+ yard FG attempt. Trouble in paradise already?

Regardless, great job by this team. Go Hawks!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

I forget if it was Aikman or Buck - "They even booed him when he came back out for the coin toss".

Loved it. Wish I had been there with a megaphone.

Perfect start to what's been a highly questioned season before it even began.

Douchebaggery cannot be hidden forever. He deserved every single boo. And then some. The manipulator has left the building.

;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Damn. I underestimated how many fans wanted Russ to suffer. The loudest I have heard fans in that stadium in over 10 years was when we sacked him for a big loss later in the game. It was PLAYOFF LOUD. Way more boos than I expected.

Shocked he didn’t pull out his magic with under a minute left but the coach went for the 60+ yard FG attempt. Trouble in paradise already?

Magic?That left with his legs some time ago.
Good to see you using your tickets again.

Aircrew

Reaction score
The 12's made me proud last night. Russ expected to get a warm reception by the fans but he significantly miscalculated the average fan's ability to see through a manufactured narrative and total lack of accountability. Russell Wilson single handedly destroyed his "legacy" and reputation in the Pacific Northwest. And if he's not careful, he's going to do the same thing in Denver.

kidhawk

Reaction score

I too was proud of our fans last night. Watching the pregame, there were so many orange jerseys that I thought it would dampen the noise, but they came out roaring from the Broncos entrance until the final missed FG. Great job to all those who were in the stadium repping the Seahawks last night.

W

Welshers

I was disappointed with all the boos! He did win a sb here!

kidhawk

Reaction score
We were playing the Broncos led by Russell Wilson. You always boo the other team. Russ deserves to be honored here when the time is right. That time is at the end of this career. I want to see Russ in the ring of honor as soon as he retires from the game. Luckily he's in the AFC now, so we won't play him often, so there will be few opportunities to actively root against him. Any other week, playing other teams, I'll root for them to win against the rest of the NFC West, but won't really care how they do the rest of the year. As always it's 100% GO SEAHAWKS here.

chris98251

Reaction score
He undermined the team from the inside, ever wonder why so many former Seahawks are given him shade after choking last night? He was not liked, John wanting to trade him, there were reasons there also. His Hollywood mentality conflicted with the team.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Couple of other feel good moments from the night…..

1) Fans giving Sherman essentially a standing ovation when he was shown on the big screen. You could see it really touched him….feel good moment for a guy who has had a few bumps in the road lately.

2) fans chanting Geeeee-no! Geeeeeee-no! After some of his better plays. That had to sting Russ a bit.

3) seeing them run the kicker out there on 4th and 5 with 28ish seconds left and 3 time outs. That was priceless and proved costly. It just felt like Russ was driving for that game winning kick but would have been much closer. Still was a tough call for the coach, but I think our defense made just enough of a statement to dissuade Their coach from going for it.

4) Shelby Harris ending his post game interview with, Go Hawks! 😁

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This ^^^
All you heard from people was how it's not that loud in Seattle any more blah blah blah. Last night proved otherwise. Incredible atmosphere. Couldn't be more proud of this team. Still in shock, in a good way.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The TEAM won the SB. Defense, Running game AND Russ. Come on man. To act like he wasn't a huge part of it is just plain dumb.
Whatever - he's gone. He did contribute - right up to when he got paid. But the LOB and the back breaking Harvin run were the real deal there.

and oh ya, would you buy a used car from this man? Hahahahahahahaha. That is quite the outfit. He could be a blackjack dealer at the Bellagio if things don't work out in Denver.

Screw him.