Falcons @ Rams

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
If they call that a catch idk what to think anymore

Seanhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":28ggnfd4 said:
Beren":28ggnfd4 said:
Satisfying to watch this thoroughly mediocre Rams' offence exposed.

Looked at the TOP and didnt realize it was so lopsided

ATL 36 min, LA 18

Rams 1 and done :lol:

That's a shame. At least with Jeff Fisher, they didn't have to deal with the pain of being disappointing in the playoffs.

James in PA

Reaction score
But... but...but ...McVay is the greatest young genius coach EVER!! How could this have possibly happened??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlkats

Reaction score
Beren":2y8o2aaz said:
Satisfying to watch this thoroughly mediocre Rams' offence exposed.

Probably just as satisfying forbRams fans to see the hawks lose the division and not in the playoffs. They shot themselves in the foot tonight. They got away from their game plan from the start.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3u81zkhz said:
Well that sucked. Hopefully someone can stop Atlanta before the bowl but I doubt it.

Vikings allready handled ATL @ATL earlier in the year 14-9 with Julio getting 2 catches 24 yards and Matt Ryan going 16/29 for 173 yards and Falcons were 1/10 on 3rd down :lol:

And that was after playing the Lions and Rams and the 4th road game of a 5 game stretch, one of which was London

James in PA

Reaction score
Hey Lambs, Atlanta must have thought they were playing the Cleveland Browns out there tonight!

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I want a new penalty in the NFL called BAB or faking for 15 yards. Every time a punter fakes getting hit and is being a bitch, it is a 15 yard penalty.

James in PA

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2p73r5ze said:
Seahaaaawks":2p73r5ze said:
Well that sucked. Hopefully someone can stop Atlanta before the bowl but I doubt it.

Vikings allready handled ATL @ATL earlier in the year 14-9 with Julio getting 2 catches 24 yards and Matt Ryan going 16/29 for 173 yards and Falcons were 1/10 on 3rd down :lol:
Yea, I think the Vikes got this in the NFC. No doubt they’ll be facing either Shittsburg or the Pats in the Owl, so go Vikes!

Rat

Reaction score
Damn, just a few Blair Walsh chokes away from getting this Rams team in the first round, followed by a Nick Foles-led team in the divisional round.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":39qej5sr said:
Remind me to never want pharoah cooper or robert woods at anytime for anything.

What about Sammy Watkins? Two dropped TDs down the stretch.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":aq8u981g said:
Seahaaaawks":aq8u981g said:

And that was after playing the Lions and Rams and the 4th road game of a 5 game stretch, one of which was London
Well hopefully they can do that again but... Atlanta is hot at the right time