Everyone list something positive from the 2012 Season

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
The world didn't end, and we started a new era with new uniforms, new QB, and a solid season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Russell Okung stayed healthy the whole year. Played like we expected when he was drafted too.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
There was a good Seattle sports fix alternative to that team over there that they call the Mariners.

seattlest7

Reaction score
This loss really hurts, I was beginning to believe this was our year after the post-Chicago run the team has been on. Stepping back there is a lot to believe in going forward:

* We found our quarterback for next decade.
* Our front office further proved its worth at identifying all-pro players in the 5th round, and potential HOF level QB players in the 3rd round
* We are 2nd youngest team in NFL and have no significant contracts up this year (or even next year I believe)
* We were in every single game, and the 6 we lost was by a combined 26 points
* Exorcised the main demons of past Seahawk teams - 10am games, winning on road, winning after going down early, winning in playoffs on road

It certainly feels as if our window has officially opened, but with the injuries and turnover in NFL you can never quite be sure you'll make it back to playoffs - especially with the now very difficult division we play in. That said, the teams that are always in the hunt: NE, GB, IND (until last yr), PIT, NO, NYG do so because they have studs at QB. I think its pretty clear we now do as well, and so we have decent shot at #1 seed and home field in playoffs the next few years.

Latest posts