Ethan Pocic

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
Now that Solari is coaching the O-Line, look for Pocic to make a huge jump in improvement this year. He's smart and has great technique. I think he has pro bowl and even all pro potential. Just remember that he was the O-Line pick that Cable had no input whatsoever in selecting. Now that Cable is in the rear view mirror.....we can all see what the wasted O-line draft picks and his terrible coaching did for this team. I am amazed how well the Seahawks did in SPITE of Cable. I am not the only one that thinks Cable cost us one if not two more trips to the Super Bowl.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
His pass pro has taken a big step up now that he has the strength and technique to anchor.

In the run game, I did notice Pocic whiffed a couple times again. Will have to take another look at the game to see if he’s made strides in that area.

On the other hand, I think he is leaps and bounds better than Rees Odhiambo, who looked terrible again. Fant actually looked pretty natural playing from the right side of the line. But Ifedi also played a good game at RT. Fluker had an up and down game, allowing a bad pressure on 3rd down (which also could have been a hold). Roos was not great at right guard, but he too played a bit better than the first two games. Beavers’ game was marred by the two penalties.

OP
OP
V

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
I sure hope that Odhiambo will be cut. Remember him as one of Cable's "must have" draft picks. We took him in the 3rd round when nearly everyone projected him as a 6th rounder. What a waste.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Pocic did a nice job pulling on Carson’s TD:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1033155054583328773[/tweet]

Britt and Ifedi’s blocks were brilliant. And Fluker sealed it off and got out of the way to create a nice lane to the end zone. Beautiful patience and vision by Carson on this run.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Ifedi completely negated the D-lineman there. That is what that guy is capable of. Consistency, consistency, consistency.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":33721c0a said:
Ifedi completely negated the D-lineman there. That is what that guy is capable of. Consistency, consistency, consistency.

This may have been Ifedi’s best game ever, with the asterisk that it is preseason.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":25x2jkwi said:
Nothinbutm":25x2jkwi said:

This may have been Ifedi’s best game ever, with the asterisk that it is preseason.

The asterisk should be for "while it may have been Ifedi's best game ever, it should be noted that he hasn't had a good game, ever".

sutz

Reaction score
hawknation2018":x41g2c4n said:
Pocic did a nice job pulling on Carson’s TD:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1033155054583328773[/tweet]

Britt and Ifedi’s blocks were brilliant. And Fluker sealed it off and got out of the way to create a nice lane to the end zone. Beautiful patience and vision by Carson on this run.
I love how Carson was picking his way through traffic. Like you said, great patience to let the gaps develop, good vision to see the cracks, and quick moves through them.

bighawk

Reaction score
He is finally being pushed by someone competent and i hope he responds because he has all the physical tools to dominate.