espys

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
When I saw a pic of Kaep on the red carpet, it look liked his colors were that (or close) to the Dolphins theme. Where's the matching hat fool?!??

hawker84

Reaction score
his jacket was SF red? damage control.. but it would appear from his dress, he thinks very highly of himself..

IMO the ESPY's is about as important as the Pro bowl, All Star Games... it's a show, that's it..

the best part of that show was the Robin Roberts piece, that was powerful, and i'll admit I got a bit choked up watching it.. What a strong woman, what a strong message she shared during her speech, I was moved... That piece showed you exactly how unimportant sports is compared to life and how irrelevant the ESPY's are... I'ts a red carpet appearance that's it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Lockette had to take out a loan on the watch.

SirTed

Reaction score
I understand they're funny or something but a sports award show is a really stupid idea.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawker84":232verl7 said:
his jacket was SF red? damage control.. but it would appear from his dress, he thinks very highly of himself..

IMO the ESPY's is about as important as the Pro bowl, All Star Games... it's a show, that's it..

the best part of that show was the Robin Roberts piece, that was powerful, and i'll admit I got a bit choked up watching it.. What a strong woman, what a strong message she shared during her speech, I was moved... That piece showed you exactly how unimportant sports is compared to life and how irrelevant the ESPY's are... I'ts a red carpet appearance that's it.
That jacket looked like Kaep took a break from parking cars to accept his award. He must have stopped to borrow some shades from Elton on the way to the stage.

hawker84

Reaction score
Scottemojo":c84vafgz said:
hawker84":c84vafgz said:

That jacket looked like Kaep took a break from parking cars to accept his award. He must have stopped to borrow some shades from Elton on the way to the stage.

Truth...

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17gyi9qz said:

I had the same immediate reaction to the jacket. I didn't notice the Elton glasses though. Nice touch.

DavidSeven":17gyi9qz said:

Hmmm... Russell Wilson taking a photo with the Miami Heat? That picture will be pretty neat when Wilson has 3 rings 5 years from now.