ESPN's New Hawks Blogger

checkdanews

Reaction score
I used to read the NFC West blog everyday, now the hawks have there own blog and I avoid it. I miss Sando, i get the sense when I read this new guys posts that he dislikes the hawks....Calling beast mode "least" mode, saying pete was wrong in freaking out about the fake whistle last night...I dunno, I don't like the guy, and i really wish Sando would come back......

Ima write Sando a love song, and maybe we can entice him into returning to us....lol

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
As soon as the game finished I thought about how much I miss Sando's immediate post game write-ups on the NFC West teams.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
he also doesn't usually bother to edit his posts. If he wants some credibility then he should probably care enough about what he's writing to proof-read it. I realize on the internet that's called being a grammar nazi and my spelling and punctuation is not always perfect, but 'typing stuff for people to read' also isn't the primary function of my career. So. There's that. I don't bother with it anymore.

Lately I will hit up peter king and michael silver. That's about it. As I type this I also just realized they both picked seattle for the SB, but that's just coincidence. I've always liked them. Along with John "Lets put it this way" Clayton of course.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I read Blount's articles after the game cause I was trying to read everything I could get my hands on about this game.

It's just not very exciting. I miss Sando too and seeing all the NFC West news in one place. ESPN really screwed this one up.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Yeah, I've definitely found myself going there much less often now. It always seems to be the new guy just regurgitates things he finds in here. It always seemed to be that sometimes Sando would make a piece that would have 'us' talking, or at least have me thinking things besides the mass media's perception or a game recap.

That other guy, saying we were 'wrong' to stand up and then writing a whole article on it and submitting it, is pretty curious to say the least.

Sac

Reaction score
Been saying this since the change. Blount sucks. We should all email ESPN and tell them so. Maybe they'll hire English or Kearly or something.

BelfastHawk

Reaction score
What is an even bigger tragedy (it's all relative), is that the excellent Eric Williams, of the TNT, is going to be The Chargers beat writer on ESPN. He will be a loss for Hawks coverage and would have been excellent.

I don't mind about Blount's writing skills as much as his content. It is the start of the season (not mid May) but he averages ~0.75 posts a day. It the laziness I cannot abide.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
there are posts here after games that are better reads than this toolsheds anyways.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
BelfastHawk":2uzdqbiy said:
What is an even bigger tragedy (it's all relative), is that the excellent Eric Williams, of the TNT, is going to be The Chargers beat writer on ESPN. He will be a loss for Hawks coverage and would have been excellent.

I don't mind about Blount's writing skills as much as his content. It is the start of the season (not mid May) but he averages ~0.75 posts a day. It the laziness I cannot abide.

Yeah seems kind of stupid that he wasn't offered the Hawks job, or if he was...it's strange he would turn it down unless he's a huge Chargers fan.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
That is a good idea, we should start a petition....What do you guys think? A championship offseason deserves a champion regular season, and a champion regular season deserves a champion post season and a champion post season deserves a GOT DAM championship writer! omg iv gone crosseye'd

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's just not much of a writer. Perhaps he was good at getting scoops in his prior gig on the NASCAR beat, but I'm not sure how that translates to covering the Seattle Seahawks. I definitely preferred the old setup with Sando covering the whole division. He was pretty reliable for quality content throughout the season.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Didn't this guy come from NASCAR ?

What do we expect then ? I mean, how much is there to analyze in NASCAR......."he's going straight, building speed. and we're turning left! now we're going straight....ooo! left turn. OOO he might get passed....now he might pass someone else..."

Sorry. I can be as much of a hick as the next guy, but my frontal lobe doesn't operate slowly enough for me to enjoy 3 hours of that crap. I'd have to imaginie that making a living writing off of that has probably soaked this guy's brain in beer enough to the point where he can't even grasp complex concepts like in football.

The abridged version is that there's too many moving parts for this dude.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I think hiring kearly is a great idea. There is a reason I read his post before I read any nfl.com or espn garbage.

Latest posts