ESPN is all over the Broncos...

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I find their lack of respect for the LoB disturbing...
...they underestimate the power of the Hawks...

This will be a day long remembered.

2ecdgf6

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'm dreading the post game coverage being all about how Manning lost another big game and how Manning's lesser brother still has more rings and how Manning's receivers were held and interfered with all game long and how Manning can't win in cold weather and how Manning has lost strength in his grip and how Manning will come back next year and how Manning has never had a good defense and how Manning lost... It's ok though, because I will be screaming like a 13 year-old girl and wouldn't hear it anyway.

Jac

Reaction score
The reality, though, is that the past two weeks have been helpful to our chances of actually winning the game. They always say that bulletin-board material is totally overrated, but with this team it's not. They love playing with a chip on their shoulders and shoving their opponents/detractors face into whatever is being said. There's a decent chance that our defense does to Manning what they did to Drew Brees on MNF.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jac":sryd27af said:
There's a decent chance that our defense does to Manning what they did to Drew Brees on MNF.

I wouldn't go that far, this game isn't at the Clink. But the same schemes will be employed, smother the receivers and move Manning off his spot to force errors and turnovers, same thing we did to Brees.

I'm more anxious to see what our offense can do now that they're not playing a nasty D like SF, Arizona or NO.

Jac

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3u3bpbur said:
Jac":3u3bpbur said:
There's a decent chance that our defense does to Manning what they did to Drew Brees on MNF.

I wouldn't go that far, this game isn't at the Clink. But the same schemes will be employed, smother the receivers and move Manning off his spot to force errors and turnovers, same thing we did to Brees.

I'm more anxious to see what our offense can do now that they're not playing a nasty D like SF, Arizona or NO.

Yes, I really meant in "concept", not necessarily in final numbers. This mean, fast, chip-on-its-should defense has been listening to the Manning worship for two weeks. And reading articles on how to beat the Seattle defense. They're going to be out for blood to show the world and just absolutely punish that offense.

DrDix

Reaction score
Who cares about what ESPN says. It will have no effect on the game. I can't believe the amount of people who take what everyone says so seriously.

The game is all that matters, everything else is just noise.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
DrDix":k7ikmga4 said:
Who cares about what ESPN says. It will have no effect on the game. I can't believe the amount of people who take what everyone says so seriously.

The game is all that matters, everything else is just noise.

It's really just something to discuss since they insist on this stupid bye week before the game. JUST PLAY IT ALREADY

wrenches59864

Reaction score
They are playing right into our hands, we all know the size of the chip on the Hawks shoulders, this could get ugly for the donkeys... just sayin'

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
tom sawyer said:
I find their lack of respect for the LoB disturbing...
...they underestimate the power of the Hawks...

This will be a day long remembered.

Ha ha! Yes, and come this Sunday, the Super Bowl will feel like the end of Episode 3! With everyone crying the good guys lost but us 12's, the Evil Empire!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Of course Peyton needs another ring. He's the sentimental favorite. Why wouldn't he be, he deserves it so much more than anyone else.

I mean consider..

He grew up of privilege by a famous QB father.

Led his college team to national prestige

Was the number one pick of the draft.

Has won a Superbowl and two AFC championships

Been selected to 13 pro bowls and four AP MVP awards.

Is worth close to 200 million dollars

Owns numerous pizza franchises and endorsement deals.

I mean, after all he's been through, how could you not root for him?

He deserves this, the Seahawks and the city of Seattle clearly don't.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Some of you need to relax, it's simply something to talk about before the big game, how the media is disrespectful, I just think it's interesting considering Seattle is the better team.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I really respect Pey Pey from the Heart Of My Bottom.
This could very well be his last chance to play in a Super Bowl, sniff, sniff.
Greatest Quarterback to ever play the game,,MY ASS.
If that were true, he should already have 6 SB rings to prove it.