Eric Barriere QB

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
If we don't draft any of the better known guys, I wouldn't mind this guy later in the draft. He's being mentioned as a late round pick. He does appear to have some of that same Wilson magic in him.

He also had a 600 yard, 7 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD game this year.

[youtube]naXS1i6ov90[/youtube]

ivotuk

Reaction score
Announcer sounds like Pete Gross. I kept expecting to hear a high-pitched Touchdowwnnn Seahawwkkss!

Fun kid to watch. He just flicks the ball, looks like a very compact throwing motion, maybe a little wobbly.

But the 2nd pass in that video, nice pass. Wonder how his spirals look?

Spohawks

Reaction score
As an EWU Eagle myself, I have seen more of his games then any other college QB.

I always thought he was an amazing college QB but he can't make it at the NFL level.

I hope I am wrong and he does great at the next level. 7th round would be a steal, 6th round is probably right and 5th round is to early. I would love to see him as a Hawk because he does just about everything right. He will be drafted!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I've been mentioning this guy all over. I absolutely think we should bring him in. He should give us a few good years until he RGIII's. I don't see him becoming a long-term franchise guy, but I do think he can bring in 3 to 4 years of solid production before he loses his speed or gets injured. He's the kind of player, and leader, to give a team a couple of chances at a deep playoff runs.

Latest posts