Enjoy The Win Tonight 12!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How about we save the Debbie Downer "But what about..." posts for tomorrow? Can we just have one evening of being happy that we are 6-1, #1 seed currently in the NFC and one HELL of a football team in general? I don't care the points we gave them or that we left off the board...We pretty much owned them in their house all game.

Fumbles aside, this was the most fun away game I've watched in years.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This is untrodden territory for a Seahawks team. 6-1. Hell yeah baby!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
But....

The thing that sucks is its almost bed time, so don't have much time to enjoy it! Lets make it a whole week of no negativity!

davidonmi

Reaction score
there's absolutely nothing to complain about tonight

Seahawker86

Reaction score
6-1, first time in franchise history, first in the NFCW, FIRST IN THE NFC!!!!!!! I'm never a debbie downer, probably the only one who is ALWAYS possitive. I AM LOVING THIS RIGHT NOW. Being from jersey I really hope we make it to the big game so I can go see my team win it all. I love this team.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Awesome win!!! No complaints here. By the looks of the post-game show the 12 is well represented in Arizona.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We made mistakes, but there were so many more positives than last week's game. Bevell called some real formations, Wilson making plays with his arm rather than his legs, Lynch back to full beast mode, and a superlative game from our linebackers. Awesome stuff.

Axx

Reaction score
wilson had 3 fumbles. tis be the time to push the panic button

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2aaljc9m said:
We made mistakes, but there were so many more positives than last week's game. Bevell called some real formations, Wilson making plays with his arm rather than his legs, Lynch back to full beast mode, and a superlative game from our linebackers. Awesome stuff.
Well put! :th2thumbs:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Love this win. Weaker teams would have done the el foldo. We just played harder. Such a fun team to watch, getting adversity and not giving a crap is gonna help this team down the road in my opinion.

Latest posts