Empty seats at Candlestick

chris98251

Reaction score
I think we do, but pushing 49ers buttons is so much fun most can't resist, I mean they are playing a game and we have them here defending him rather then focusing on their team.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
mretrade":3dzxdarm said:
You better rewatch

4 of them were slant passes. First read. Doesn't mean it's bad but you saying they were all 2nd or 3rd read was incorrect.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u9c0p4s4 said:
They're both going to be really, really good. Don't understand why Hawk fans can't just accept that.

49ers fans can't accept it.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":3eo9pods said:
bigtrain21":3eo9pods said:
Alex Boone holds on every play. Its hilarious. #75.
Same can be said of Sweezy

Not true but when he does hold it gets called. I may have to gif Boone. These were really bad.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmm people commenting on Micheals spin and James did did two back to back in the back field of S.F. seemed to work, didn't see the need for the second one though.

HawkWow

Reaction score
heyu123":1zhpm41l said:
HawkWow":1zhpm41l said:
mretrade":1zhpm41l said:
I think 1 for 7. He has still played much sharper than Wilson this preseason but its preseason so I don't take it all that seriously.

Lets see who is better after this season.

Let's see who plays the entire season. My money's on Wilson.

Except kaepernick is bigger, stronger, faster and gets hit less.

At QB, I prefer brains over brawn. And who told you Kaep gets hit less than RW? Did that same person try to sell you a vacuum cleaner?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Talk up those kickers for these two teams, they'll need them. Both of these teams have a lot of drives that die in the red zone.

Decimation

Reaction score
heyu123":e3po9oiz said:
HawkWow":e3po9oiz said:
mretrade":e3po9oiz said:
I think 1 for 7. He has still played much sharper than Wilson this preseason but its preseason so I don't take it all that seriously.

Lets see who is better after this season.

Let's see who plays the entire season. My money's on Wilson.

Except kaepernick is bigger, stronger, faster and gets hit less.
Wilson never gets hit, you ignorant fool.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
HawkWow":ai00jjez said:
mretrade":ai00jjez said:
Yeah Kaepernick is 6-6 on his last 6 passes including a touchdown to rookie WR Quinton Patton. Also he went to his 2nd and 3rd read pretty much on every pass there.

...and what was he prior to that? So he's just above 50% then..right?

Well, he's played about 15 snaps prior to this game. What do you expect?

Marvin49

Reaction score
LOL.

Hawk fans just can't help themselves.

Yes...he was 1 for 7. 1 throw away, 2 tipped passes (one on a deep pass), one play where his hand was hit as he threw, one screen pass where the back couldn't get away so he threw it into the ground, and one legit bad throw low to Marlon Moore.

After that he was 6 for 6 and a TD.

As for the one-read thing...again...he threw to the first read when it was open and progressed to his 2nd and 3rd reads when it wasn't. Not checking down and completing the pass on a play doesn't mean he can't go through his reads...it means he made the correct pre-snap read and his first option was available to him.

It really is comical how SOME (not all) of you guys delude yourselves into believing what you want to believe. Russell Wilson is a damn good QB. You don't see me going over his preseason play and concluding anything other than its the preseason. This game doesn't prove anything on Kaep either...just maybe that he's capable of doing some things that some on this site seem convinced he can't (go through his progressions).

Keep doing it tho...it's very entertaining to read. :D

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Marvin49":176crorb said:
LOL.

Hawk fans just can't help themselves.

Yes...he was 1 for 7. 1 throw away, 2 tipped passes (one on a deep pass), one play where his hand was hit as he threw, one screen pass where the back couldn't get away so he threw it into the ground, and one legit bad throw low to Marlon Moore.

After that he was 6 for 6 and a TD.

As for the one-read thing...again...he threw to the first read when it was open and progressed to his 2nd and 3rd reads when it wasn't. Not checking down and completing the pass on a play doesn't mean he can't go through his reads...it means he made the correct pre-snap read and his first option was available to him.

It really is comical how SOME (not all) of you guys delude yourselves into believing what you want to believe. Russell Wilson is a damn good QB. You don't see me going over his preseason play and concluding anything other than its the preseason.

Keep doing it tho...it's very entertaining to read. :D

Marv, some of them just starting watching football in 2006 or after. Those individuals are still learning. It is extremely kind of you to explain some of the intricate details of the game for them though, because most people would just lash out with childish insults and/or false statements.

SF49r

Reaction score
So what kaep had a slow start.. It's only preseason. Wilson had some flaws so far the past couple of games but you don't see anyone on the 49er forum pointing them out. Kaep and Wilson are both great QBs and they can't be perfect on every down. Even though our fan bases are becoming a growing rivalry, it's still absurd to argue who has the better QB when they both have their own different aspects they are great at.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Going through his reads does appear to be something he's gotten better at this offseason. Wasn't always the case last year.

DonnieDarko

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2irkhvah said:
They're both going to be really, really good. Don't understand why Hawk fans can't just accept that.

The truth hurts sometimes

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wyljaej said:
Loving your team and having a rival means you have biases. I see you spout off bias in favor of Oregon players regularly, how's that any different?

*shrug*

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":1klijseq said:

A Niners fan brought up the read thing about how the 6 for 6 included mostly 2nd and 3rd reads. I just corrected him was all, I made no statement that it was a bad or a good thing. He was just factually incorrect on the 6-6 part being mostly 2nd and 3rd reads.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It is as predictable as the sunrise. Niner fans lurk, ready to defend the faith and correct all wrongs about their beloved QB. It's cute, really. Must be taking their cues from Coach Harbiedoosh. Who would have thunk a coach could win Whine of the Year in the pre-season by claiming the media played a role in AJ Jenkins failure?

Kaepernick goes off on the Minnie subs and the faithful cruise on over to a Hawk board to make sure we notice. So what? The pre season was never going to confirm if Kaepernick is good or not. That is already known. If these dudes wanted to talk ball, they would tell us that as I have been saying, Quinton Patton is the real deal. Evaluate some rookies and roster battles. Tell me who is at the edge of your roster.

I will start you Kaepernick loving angsty wenches out with an easy one. If BJ Daniels does not win the back up job, your management is stupid.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":39fa9iil said:
Kaepernick goes off on the Minnie subs and the faithful cruise on over to a Hawk board to make sure we notice.
Those were Minnesota's starters.

I agreed with the most of your post, but you just had to include some fallacious statement