Embracing Rule Change Aimed At Improving Player Saftey

chris98251

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2gnkdy3g said:
The NFL has to take steps to make the game safer because the players were suing them over injuries caused by the actions of the players.

You can next-level this by saying players are complaining because the NFL instituted rules to make the game safer because players were suing them over the injuries caused by players.

You can't make this stuff up.

I disagree, they are suing the league for covering up injuries and not supporting post football support.

Each player knows there is a chance to get injured when they put on a set of pads, just as you know you could get hit by a car walking across a street.

You probably look both ways before crossing I would assume since everything is public about a car or truck hitting a person could cause a fatality. The NFL doesn't admit that concerning injuries specifically head trauma and concussions.

How many players sued for a knee injury from playing, not the lawsuit by Reggie Bush against the Rams for their turf issue. I can't think of any, why because it was disclosed when there have been injuries. The other aspect is medical issues like prescription meds a lot like Easley's situation that again were denied and covered up for a long time.