Elise Woodward out at KJR

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
How did Jerry Brewer keep his job? Listening to him is like listening to paint dry.

Melencause

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lwi3ugu said:
chris98251":1lwi3ugu said:
Did she piss of Mitch, seems like anyone he doesn't like isn't long for employment there.
Yeah, that wouldn't shock me. While they are cleaning house they should have 86'ed Mitch as well.

Don't be surprised if Spike O'niell formerly of the Bob Rivers show gets a permanent gig there eventually. He is light on "sports knowledge" but has a "personality", and might be able to draw old Bob River's listeners to that station.

This Mitch is not someone I can listen too.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
KJR is pretty weak. Mitch come across as an a**hole that thinks he is steinfeld.

Softy is ok for what he it is a Washington Husky alumni. However the show I cannot absolutely stand is Mike Salk and Brock. They baby act like a bunch of freshmen highschooler's. Salk in particular comes across as just a blowhard.

We could really use a talent and infusion

Tical21

Reaction score
Mitch is one of the best in the country. Salk is the second best in this area. Just about nobody else ever provides any original thought.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tical21":o9fnpigm said:
Mitch is one of the best in the country. Salk is the second best in this area. Just about nobody else ever provides any original thought.
LOL, Mitch doesn't know jack about sports unless it's about golf or Syracuse. The guy is a hack and is not funny!

Melencause

Reaction score
Tical21":h58sc9x1 said:

Trolling?

Tical21

Reaction score
Not trolling at all. Been an avid listener of KJR since it started when I was ten years old. I've heard them all.

If you submit that Mitch doesn't know anything about sports, I would love to hear your opinion about who does.

Latest posts