Eating My Crow: Great Game Seahawks

OP
OP
R

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
drdiags":1nqcdpdj said:
Take care Riggo. Was a great start for the Skins and as a Seahawks fan, glad they were able to hang around to get back in before half. As stated about Morris, his running came as no surprise to me after watching the Skins last 8 games on Rewind. He is more than just powerful. He is a very good back. Hope RGIII isn't hurt as badly as it looked and he can start next season on time. Makes the drafting of Cousins that much more genius.

I think a lot of the young teams in the NFC are looking good such as Tampa, Rams and the Panthers. Nothing is guaranteed but I am sure both fan bases are hopeful that we have climbed out of the hole of despair and are to be reckoned with for the next few years. Only time will tell.

Take care. In the end it is only a game but it is one we all love and want nothing but the best for our teams. They are like our children. We feel pride and want others to respect them. It angers us when they aren't. Crazy huh?

Thanks and so true. I do put this on Shanahan...but RGIII has taken on such a leadership and authoritative role that I feel like people naturally believe what he says at face value. What he basically said this week was that he felt no issue with the knee and the brace was just a precaution. Being that he went down on non-contact plays...I'm concerned.

But you're right gotta keep it in perspective. Congratulations though on breaking the streak for road losses! That has to feel gratifying going forward.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't even celebrate that fumble after I saw what happened to RG3. Kids a warrior and he should've never been out there. He's always had shaky knees. Massive respect for him though and I wish him well.

OP
OP
R

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
OlyHawk":24ubroe0 said:
Thanks RIGGO, class goes a long ways to earning respect. Your warriors had me worried early. I never give up, but really wanted a bigger lead with any time remaining.

Also, I found this article interesting about Dr. Andrew's concern about RG 3 playing over the last few weeks. I don't blame anyone for trying to win the game, the window of opportunity is so small in the NFL.

from ESPN website: Andrews: Shanahan didn't ask me

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/st ... enter-game

Good article and good luck next week. I think Shanahan is going to be on a short-leash after this...particularly since RGIII is an investment we spent 3 number 1 picks and a 2nd to get.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Hey Riggo way to be classy! You oughta stick around I'm sure it'd be fun to have ya. Good luck to the skins next year, hopefully Griffen will be ok, he's fun to watch and a good guy.

Not gonna lie I thought it was close to over when we where down 2 TDs. I was thinking 1 more might be the dagger, but somehow we found ourselves in time.