Eagles fans want Bradley because of this video

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I watch that video and remember how much I hate Tim Ruskell

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lol. Funny thing about that game.... THAT was the game that sent me to the interwebz looking for some people to bitch and moan about how bloody HORRIBLE the Hawks looked and as a result I signed up at .net.

<----True story.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WindCityHawk":q2ig5y0f said:
They want him because he yelled at our 2009 defense? Hell, that qualifies all of us to coach the Eagles.

POTD!

King Dog

Reaction score
Interesting. i just got this in my email:

"Hi Folks,

We won't wear you out with emails on every bit of news this "offseason" but this is a blockbuster surprise I wanted to let you know about. ESPN's Chris Mortensen is reporting that the Eagles will name Oregon coach Chip Kelly as the new coach of the Eagles.

Link: https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/2 ... 4059392000

Clipped from the Mortensen Twitter feed: "Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet."

[[[[[[[[ OUR VIEW ]]]]]]]]]]]

Wow. I thought the Chip Kelly talk had been put to bed once he spurned the Browns and announced he was coming back to Oregon. I'd love to be in Jimmy Haslam's office right now. Or Phil Knight's at Nike. There will be plenty of talk to come as to personnel and such. Mike Vick's future is still to be decided but it's fun to think about Vick running that Oregon speed offense. We'll have to much to speculate on for the next six months.

It's also worth noting that this isn't official yet. But few reporters in the industry have more clout than Chris Mortensen. "

Axx

Reaction score
Dont call a defensive play that allows you to get 45 yards in less than 30 seconds when they have all 2 time outs.
GUS BRADLEY, DO YOUR JOB

Sturm

Reaction score
Pstark3":3rhdortf said:
After all that screaming he then proceeded to go into the softest zone possible

If we had a 'like' button on this forum I'd be hitting it right now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1ydjaksf said:
They want him because he yelled at our 2009 defense? Hell, that qualifies all of us to coach the Eagles.

If this forum had a like button, I'd 'like' this, then unclick the like button just to do it again.

Seeker

Reaction score
Could you imagine this team with a Joey Galloway?

(orgasms)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Axx":l2z130n1 said:
Dont call a defensive play that allows you to get 45 yards in less than 30 seconds when they have all 2 time outs.
GUS BRADLEY, DO YOUR JOB

12 seconds. Atlanta moved the ball in 12 SECONDS. First offensive play was at 25 seconds left. They kicked the FG at 13.

Still makes me sick.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":y44prpru said:

/thread

Latest posts