Dwight Schrute rules

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I mean, the man took his shot and scored. Watching The Office every day really paid off for that guy.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That's awesome.

It seems like celebrities that publicly announce they're a 12, like Joel McHale, Chris Pratt, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Rainn Wilson are all celebrities I personally like as personalities and their work.

Thanks for posting

Last edited:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Rainn's a cool guy. He's not afraid to admit what made him great and yet he still finds time for cool things. Trey... trey my man, might be time for a new show. You peaked as an office stan, hang your jersey in the rafters.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Rainn's a cool guy. He's not afraid to admit what made him great and yet he still finds time for cool things. Trey... trey my man, might be time for a new show. You peaked as an office stan, hang your jersey in the rafters.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
That's awesome.

It seems like celebrities that publicly announce they're a 12, like Joel McHale, Chris Pratt, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Rainn Wilson are all celebrities I personally like as personalities and they're work.

Thanks for posting
Yep, I'd add Will Ferrell to that list.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
That's awesome.

It seems like celebrities that publicly announce they're a 12, like Joel McHale, Chris Pratt, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Rainn Wilson are all celebrities I personally like as personalities and they're work.

Thanks for posting
Will Ferrell?

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I believe the story goes that Ferrell is a USC guy and a friend of Pete Carroll's and came along for the ride once Pete got the Seahawks head coaching gig.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love the office and its almost a nightly thing to watch it while falling asleep. Glad to have Dwight as a fellow fan.