When the ncaa rules and state law are different, what’s a school to do?

cymatica

Reaction score
Such vitriol. I don't believe I've said anything to deserve such a response.
Then don't accuse others of being hateful towards trans people when it's not about that. I'm sick of these discussions automatically putting labels of hate and bigotry on people merely for not agreeing that biological males should compete with biological females, especially when there's factual logical reasons behind it.

I'm also sick of people like you saying things like "why are you scared or trans people", implying they are transphobes. Don't act ignorant like you don't know what you're doing. At least own it if you're going to go that route

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score
Then don't accuse others of being hateful towards trans people when it's not about that. I'm sick of these discussions automatically putting labels of hate and bigotry on people merely for not agreeing that biological males should compete with biological females, especially when there's factual logical reasons behind it.

You have no clue what you are talking about. SCH has literally been posting about this stuff non-stop. Post after post after post. On a football forum. You do the math.

I'm also sick of people like you saying things like "why are you scared or trans people", implying they are transphobes. Don't ignorant like you don't know what you're doing. At least own it if you're going to go that route

You shouldn't be drinking this early in the morning.

Redhawk454

Reaction score
Imagine mike tyson changing genders 30 years ago to fight xx women

or nikola jokic and Jamal Murray switch genders to play in the wnba..

genetically trans "women" are males and they still have residual testosterone and muscle mass

xy mens bodies are designed to hit harder (punch harder) than xx womens bodies

xx women just dont have the testosterone, tenacity, stamina, speed, etc. to compete with men

sure, theres plenty of TRT and Anavar babies who have a lot of muscle but theyre not natural

sure, theres some badass women who can compete with chumps but theres alway a man who will win..

end of story

Last edited:

Redhawk454

Reaction score
I know this is a Seahawks forum and I’m assuming most of you grew up in Seattle and are hard left but The whole issue of having xy males compete in women’s sports isn’t popular in small midwestern towns.

also

a lot of fathers dont like the idea of having xy males in the same restroom as their young daughter or teenage daughter. A lot of adult women with the real thing don't like it either.

Last edited:

Mix

Reaction score
I'm not, and never said I was.
SantaClaraHawk never said they were scared of trans, but you still asked them.

The transwomen in female sports issue has spurred laws in 20 other states. That makes it real hard to ban teams from having home games or hfa in states that don’t allow biological males to play or that mandate they dress in a different area. Even though that would induce an Unequal playing field.

Why are you so scared of trans people? - GGotskill

GGotskill

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk never said they were scared of trans, but you still asked them.

Why are you so scared of trans people? - GGotskill

It was in response to her spamming the board with the topic, as well as the tone of posts. It was a general question.

Mix

Reaction score
It was in response to her spamming the board with the topic, as well as the tone of posts. It was a general question.
What is the "tone" that makes you believe they are scared of trans?
Having a differing opinion?

Mix

Reaction score
Read her dozens of posts on the subject. On a football message board no less.

Having a differing opinion has no bearing.
You made the claim of tone, why would I have to do research on the thing you claim? Should be pretty easy to back up your claim from the dozens of posts on the subject, I am sure you know the ones that are the most egregious.

As of now all I can go on is your differing of opinions, leading to your question of why are they so scared of trans people.

GGotskill

Reaction score
You made the claim of tone, why would I have to do research on the thing you claim? Should be pretty easy to back up your claim from the dozens of posts on the subject, I am sure you know the ones that are the most egregious.

As of now all I can go on is your differing of opinions, leading to your question of why are they so scared of trans people.

You weren't a part of the conversation, I wasn't asking you to research anything. The comment in response to SCH was directed at SCH, imagine that.

Mix

Reaction score
You weren't a part of the conversation, I wasn't asking you to research anything.
GGotskill said:

Read her dozens of posts on the subject.

You did engage with me about the conduct and when asked about proof, you told me to read dozens of posts. This made a back and forth between me and yourself. When asked for proof to the claim you made towards me, you pivot to me not being apart of the conversation, instead of just backing up your claim. Imagine that.

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score
You did engage with me about the conduct and when asked about proof,

You interjected yourself into a conversation. Not the same thing.

you told me to read dozens of posts.

It's not hard to find, it takes up about 75% of her post history.

This made a back and forth between me and yourself. When asked for proof to the claim you made towards me,

The proof IS the posts, LMAO. You want me to link you to the large majority of SCH's post? I don't cater to you. You notice SCH didn't combat that point...

you pivot to me not being apart of the conversation, instead of just backing up your claim.

It's not a pivot, you literally were not a part of the conversation until you interjected. It takes two seconds to click on SCH's posting history, that's on you if you don't want to put in even the tiniest effort in good faith. But we both know you don't come here in good faith.

Imagine that.

Imagine thinking you said anything profound.

Mix

Reaction score

The proof IS the posts, LMAO. You want me to link you to the large majority of SCH's post? I don't cater to you. You notice SCH didn't combat that point...

It's not a pivot, you literally were not a part of the conversation until you interjected. It takes two seconds to click on SCH's posting history, that's on you if you don't want to put in even the tiniest effort in good faith. But we both know you don't come here in good faith.

So basically you will not show any proof to your claim. Fair enough.

pmedic920

Reaction score
You have no clue what you are talking about. SCH has literally been posting about this stuff non-stop. Post after post after post. On a football forum. You do the math.

You shouldn't be drinking this early in the morning.
If you don’t like a topic that someone has posted, simply stay out of the conversation.

If you believe that a member is posting multiple redundant threads use the report feature.

We have a staff of Moderators that handle these issues, we employ/deploy zero Hall Monitors.

pmedic920

Reaction score

Chill.

This is a freaking public message board, anybody is able to say anything to anyone as long as it fits within the guidelines.

If you want to have a private conversation you’re welcome but it’s not going to happen here unless you PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE)

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I made the thread to discuss specifically how ncaa might handle the increasing number of states banning Transwomen in women’s sports.

If the ncaa allows bio males To compete as a national policy, they At minimum have to exclude schools with contrary state laws from hosting competitions in Which a bio male is competing.

Meanwhile, bio female’s opportunities will necessarily Diminish the More bio males join it. (Serena Soule, a former hs track star now suing, has listed 85 girls track records that were affected by two bio males who ran with them.) Coaches meanwhile would be expected to prefer bio males as they reliably make a leaderboard.

The advantage of boys as young As 14 vs female Olympians is documented here.

Last edited: