Doug Baldwin - the Leader

RichNhansom

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3f2dnwqj said:
chris98251":3f2dnwqj said:
rigelian":3f2dnwqj said:
The Inside the NFL Film on the Seahawks victory over the Vikings shows Doug Baldwin calming the troops, giving inspiration to Russell and being an absolute rock. The guy is one of the most important people on this team.

For example, Michael Bennett going to Doug and telling him that he needs to get people focused.
Baldwin, with all the receivers calmly telling them there is a lot of time and they just have to be focused and not rush.
Baldwin telling Russell that they will all follow his lead. It was great.

One of the best decisions the Seahawks made was resigning this guy. He's Pedestrian.

Had to fix that for you, Cris Carter is always right you know :)

Carter never used 'pedestrian,' he called our WRs 'appetizers.' Forgot who started using 'pedestrian,' maybe Deion or Keyshawn?

IIRC Didn't Sherman call Crabtree pedestrian? I believe he did and that somehow was cross referenced to Carter about ADB.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":23y7pazv said:
Something about Wilson's reaction to that seemed odd, like he was uncomfortable with it. I also wonder if Tom Cable was talking about Wilson when he said "so I need to calm him down". Hmmmm....

I think Russ was just off that game altogether. He seemed not his normal self under center. Nothing to do with DB. I really feel the cold got to him. Maybe his kryptonite. I could be wrong but just what I observed.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The weather effected everybody, I'm 100% convinced on that.

I also saw the piece on NFLN, and it struck my odd that ADB talked to Russ like that. Odd in a good way, I was impressed.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
IrishNW":1csej8zu said:
Something about Wilson's reaction to that seemed odd, like he was uncomfortable with it. I also wonder if Tom Cable was talking about Wilson when he said "so I need to calm him down". Hmmmm....

Okung..

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1rrgovqv said:
sam1313":1rrgovqv said:
Sherm called Crabtree "sorry." LOL. Not pedestrian.

And mediocre.

...and repeated for emphasis.

"mediocre, mediocre" in his presser, LOL! The reporters were wrong to assume he might change his mind once he cooled down. Sherm flat does not like that jerk.