Doug Baldwin love

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin was great. Very underrated WR. Russell Wilson agrees that he's the most underrated WR ever. Geno Smith wasn't Seattle's QB then, and has nothing to do with this discussion at all. He probably knows Doug though.

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It might even make up for not picking Travis Kelce big time Seahawk type never understood the ridiculous drafts for years until 2022-23. In drafts you ALWAYS go BPA and pivot when you can't trade up or down. We would have picked Stroud or Richardson immigrants at 5 . They have to spin their picks for the fan base and more importantly the other teams and you NEVER admit you got sloppy seconds evet.
I have absolutely no idea what this even means. I need a translator or some much stronger coffee.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Baldwin was special he made Wilson hopefully JNS makes Geno not suck as usual but I'd prefer he immediate revertt to his obvious league average shit show so we have a reason to fire Pete and get to business already. I have been through the 1990's let's not do it again thank you

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Baldwin was special he made Wilson hopefully JNS makes Geno not suck as usual but I'd prefer he immediate revertt to his obvious league average shit show so we have a reason to fire Pete and get to business already. I have been through the 1990's let's not do it again thank you
How does a discussion about Doug Baldwin turn into Fire Pete, Geno underwear, and bad drafts of the past?

This place sometimes... 🤣

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm not sure about JS who says he would draft a QB every year but drafted none and allows Drew Lock to avoid his true calling as a convenience store cashier

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm not sure about JS who says he would draft a QB every year but drafted none and allows Drew Lock to avoid his true calling as a convenience store cashier
What does that have to do with Doug Baldwin being the most underrated receiver? You know, the subject of this discussion post, thread, etc.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Well we all know Baldwin is probably HoF and I was bored.😄
Fair enough.

Not sure I'd go to the HOF level, but he's definitely on the all time great Seahawks list. We got spoiled with him, Lockett, and hopefully JSN will just be the next in line for that kind of play and success.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CMD, Baldwin may not be HOFer because shorter career but he was elite and JNS to me seems like an Eldelman type or maybe hopefully Cooper Chupp type?

Slick

Reaction score
Training camp fodder to arguably a top 5 (maybe top 3) receiver all time with the Seahawks. Tremendously underrated in the draft (in fact not rated at all you could say) and there's the media evidence ("Pedestrian") that he was continuously underrated during his career.

Loved his passion. Watch/listen to him tear a chunk out of Russell Wilson's ass during the frigid Minnesota playoff game.