Love for Tyler

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
So happy he was the difference maker today.

I hope this wasn't his last game as a Seahawk. What a great player he's been. There's no way he's back under his current contract. Whether he takes a trim or just calls it quits, who knows. Whatever happens, he's been one the great dudes and weapons over the last 9 years. Love and respect! Hope he's back.

sutz

Reaction score
Yep, another in the line of great Seahawks wide receivers. Would love to have him back, but if he retires our WR room is still in pretty good shape with DK and JSN, and Bobo of course. ;)

NoGain

Reaction score
That was special that Lockett made the TD and 2 point conversion catch. Maybe the best thing of the day. It could well be his last game with the Hawks. His contract is almost prohibitive for us now next year.

sutz

Reaction score
Tyler is a great wide reciever, lots of great memories. I was worried we lost him after that broken leg, but happy he made a good long career. Top 3 all time Hawk reviever I believe? Thanks for the fun times man.
I believe he is 2d in most of the important WR stats, only trailing Largent.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I believe he is 2d in most of the important WR stats, only trailing Largent.
That's even better! He's a hell of a wide receiver! I remember watching his highlight reel after we drafted him. His game translated almost perfectly to the nfl, same exact player. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't like returning very much after his injury, can't say I blame him lol

pmedic920

Reaction score
So happy he was the difference maker today.

I hope this wasn't his last game as a Seahawk. What a great player he's been. There's no way he's back under his current contract. Whether he takes a trim or just calls it quits, who knows. Whatever happens, he's been one the great dudes and weapons over the last 9 years. Love and respect! Hope he's back.
Thanks for the post, I share the sentiment.