Dolphins Look - A - Likes

HawkGA

Reaction score
fenderbender123":16fufyp1 said:
I just wanted to apologize to the board for being offended by everything all the time. As you all know, I'm very dedicated to keeping offensive posts off this board so that it can be a safe space for everyone to enjoy. But sometimes, I take it too far.

I would like to formally apologize to Largent80, irocdave, Byron Maxwell, and all the people who enjoy eating burnt toast. Believe me, they're out there. I had a roommate once who liked burnt toast. Used to get mad at me for leaving the setting on 6 instead of 10. Kind of like how women get mad if you leave the toilet seat up. It's like, why don't you check the device you're using before you use it? I never complained about my toast getting burnt. I'd blame myself for not checking the toaster setting before hand.

Did you just compare Maxwell to a toilet seat? Too far man. Too far.

I would put a wink here, but apparently some people don't understand them.

Boycie

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2hznxxb8 said:
I just wanted to apologize to the board for being offended by everything all the time. As you all know, I'm very dedicated to keeping offensive posts off this board so that it can be a safe space for everyone to enjoy. But sometimes, I take it too far.

I would like to formally apologize to Largent80, irocdave, Byron Maxwell, and all the people who enjoy eating burnt toast. Believe me, they're out there. I had a roommate once who liked burnt toast. Used to get mad at me for leaving the setting on 6 instead of 10. Kind of like how women get mad if you leave the toilet seat up. It's like, why don't you check the device you're using before you use it? I never complained about my toast getting burnt. I'd blame myself for not checking the toaster setting before hand.

Thanks for the apology.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1viafss8 said:

About time. Jerk. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk