hawknation2016

Reaction score
Mike Pouncey
Pouncey.jpg

Crazy Eyes from "Orange is the New Black"
Crazy eyes short black hair

Atradees

Reaction score

Xavian Howard: second round corner starting opposite of Maxwell before the game.

Ait young nerdy craving something anxious 49626428

Xavian Howard: second round corner starting opposite of Maxwell after the game.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Largent80":2swoo7n7 said:
Just for you....[youtube]QBnqVg1dJMY[/youtube]

ESPN really has become garbage. Makes me said. Glad I don't have cable anymore.

irocdave

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2z1izr9g said:
Largent80":2z1izr9g said:

Because he's black? Not cool.... ;)

Dude, you should revisit your post.....and lose the huge "I'm offended by everything" badge you are brandishing. Burnt toast is not a racist comment, maybe try WIKI, even they will explain a 20 year old saying that is common in football terms.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I just wanted to apologize to the board for being offended by everything all the time. As you all know, I'm very dedicated to keeping offensive posts off this board so that it can be a safe space for everyone to enjoy. But sometimes, I take it too far.

I would like to formally apologize to Largent80, irocdave, Byron Maxwell, and all the people who enjoy eating burnt toast. Believe me, they're out there. I had a roommate once who liked burnt toast. Used to get mad at me for leaving the setting on 6 instead of 10. Kind of like how women get mad if you leave the toilet seat up. It's like, why don't you check the device you're using before you use it? I never complained about my toast getting burnt. I'd blame myself for not checking the toaster setting before hand.

Latest posts