Does the Broncos loss @Indianapolis make you feel better?

Does the DEN loss @IND make you feel better about SEA loss?

• Yes

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Different teams, different days, doesn't matter.

Votes: 40 37.0%

• Total voters

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
It doesn't make me feel better at all, in fact it makes me feel worse to see all the flopping and BS calls the Colts are getting away with. If the league has decided the Colts should win it all, then why are we even playing?

And yeah, Andrew Luck is a good QB, but I'm so tired of the romance surrounding him. Dude takes a dump and the media's ready to send it to Canton.

themunn

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2qk4n61o said:
Only thing I can think from that HOU game is I think they may have missed a SEA player hitting Schaub on the head on one play. They certainly didn't make multiple bad calls in our favor. The horse caller committed on Lynch and unnecessary roughness on Baldwin were 100% legit. Not even close to being like the INDY game.

Agreed, furthermore, I never have (that much) of an issue with calls being MISSED.
It's the calls that are made when they're not fouls that get me, like PI on an uncatchable ball or a perfectly good play.
Those are the ones that piss me off - especially as we seem to get a lot more of them.

Officials are always going to miss fouls because it's impossible to see everything all of the time, but seeing things that aren't there is unacceptable imo

Axx

Reaction score
i just wanted the Broncos to lose.

We are a far better team than Indi, we just lost because some bad things happened in Special teams.

SE174

Reaction score
No, because we easily could've won that game. A lot of things went wrong for us to lose.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't feel good about Denver's loss and I don't feel "bad" about ours, either. It's quite likely, for a plethora of reasons, no team will ever again go undefeated. If anything, I hope for the team we beat in the SB to be (previously) undefeated. How good would that be?

Now I have to root for KC to be that team.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":2vv8vjrl said:
Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".

Denver deserved to get for roughing on that 100%. Vickerson went out of his way to bump Luck 2-3 seconds after he threw the ball. Regardless of how hard he bumped him, Luck wouldn't have had a chance to flop and the ref wouldn't have had a chance to throw the flag if Vickerson wasn't such a moron.

knownone

Reaction score
Seanhawk":zswexmay said:
NorCalHawk12":zswexmay said:
Luck's flop sure got the official's attention. That was NOT roughing...it was bumping. According to Harry Hogge, "rubbin' 's racin' ".

Denver deserved to get for roughing on that 100%. Vickerson went out of his way to bump Luck 2-3 seconds after he threw the ball. Regardless of how hard he bumped him, Luck wouldn't have had a chance to flop and the ref wouldn't have had a chance to throw the flag if Vickerson wasn't such a moron.
That kind of stuff happens every game, it wasn't roughing but he deserved the penalty.

The officiating in both games was heavily skewed in the Colts favor. So it's hard to feel any better about the outcome.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
No, Seattle had them, I'd take Seattle in a rematch any day of the week also. Too many dumb mistakes in that game cost them. I think Denver would win in a rematch as well.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
knownone":2ccmoc7q said:
Seanhawk":2ccmoc7q said:
NorCalHawk12":2ccmoc7q said:

That kind of stuff happens every game, it wasn't roughing but he deserved the penalty.

The officiating in both games was heavily skewed in the Colts favor. So it's hard to feel any better about the outcome.

After watching the game again, yea, it was a flop but Vickerson shouldn't have bumped him and deserved the penalty...he didn't hold up like he should have.