Do you want Justin Smith to play sunday?

Do you want Justin Smith to play?

• Yes, I want the full strength Niner team, no excuses for fans

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • No, We are missing players and they have just been too healthy

Votes: 54 59.3%

• Total voters

HawkWow

Reaction score
Justin Smith is like a bull in a china shop. His mom might disagree, but I find him to be inconsiderate. He shows little regard for what we are trying to do offensively. He also appears to have a disruptive personality...at least on the playing field. These are things he will need to work on before I hope for his return.

drdiags

Reaction score
I do not care. Let them play whomever they have to. He wasn't the reason the Seahawks lost last time. If he does not play so be it.

Twisted

Reaction score
why not have him play, they allowed 4 straight TDs last week, had it not been for rain and possibly the worst game the Pats have played all year the niners would have stunk the joint up..

I am seriously hoping the niners think they're on some sort of roll after getting beat by the Rams then the following week giving up 4 straight TDs in the second half, sure, let the good times roll there Smith.. :th2thumbs:

Twisted

Reaction score
BTW, anyone seen the Vegas odds lately for this Sunday nights game?... Hawks -1

lol

warden

Reaction score
I want to kick the chit out of a fully healthy 49er team.

zhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":38708acr said:
Let him play and run the ball straight at him. If they want to risk that elbow for the playoffs I say pound the rock as much as possible. They can lose the game and jeopardize their second most important defender's playoff chances all they like.

this :thirishdrinkers: