Do you want Giacomini back?

Rat

Reaction score
He could be replaced, but it's pretty far down the priority list. If a good opportunity presents itself, I'd be in favor of exploring it.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2z40geu2 said:
hawksfan515":2z40geu2 said:
bestfightstory":2z40geu2 said:
I will take two Giacominis over 10 Moffits.

Why hasn't anybody thought of this before?:

GiacoMEANY.

Didn't you say you weren't ever posting here again? :229031_confused2:

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you. In a fit of rage I said that I had never been more ashamed of .NET than I was while watching so many people quit on this team yesterday as they battled back and that (paraphrasing) 'win or lose I will not be back this season.

The season is over. So sue me. Are you tracking all the other stupid shit people said in the gameday forum yesterday?

Not mad, just surprised you came back after such a big melt-down. I wouldn't have if I did that. I guess props to you...

seahawks08

Reaction score
I love this guy, totally awesome, has the size, height and the attitude that perfectly fits into Tom Cables philosophy. I have no clue why people are even debating about this. Yes, he was new to team and took a while to adjust , which is natural specially with the different schemes. I saw him run over multiple guys and people from opposing team did not want to take him on. That is most of the battle in a line.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I hope they keep him for his value, honestly you can't spend money everywhere and this guy at a salary under 2 million is great bang for buck. He only allowed 4 sacks this year, pretty solid for a right tackle.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Only if the equipment manager is allowed to fit him for a real helmet instead of the ones you get at am/pm that hold your soft serve.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I say keep him for another year. Would like to see us pick up Ricky Wagner from Wisconsin in Rnd 3 or 4 or maybe even D.J. Fluker in Rnd 2 or 3.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Sure. He cleaned up his act. This team needs a OG. Perhaps Carp can take the RG spot and replace Sweezy.

Giacomini is not a problem.

Zowert

Reaction score
He is a beast that plays with a chip on his shoulder. He adds a ton of toughness and attitude to our O-line.

Largent80

Reaction score
Keep him, we don't want to mess with continuity on the O-line. We have addressed RG twice and basically came up empty, so if there is a change to be made it should happen there.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
I'd vote to keep him. i think it was Shanahan who said something along the lines of "name me a team who thinks they cant upgrade at RT". I think continuity on the OL is underrated. I'd like to keep the same group together unless PC/JS think a clear upgrade can be made. Also, I have a feeling McQuistan is going to be this teams version of Chris Gray and I think Sweezy will make a big leap next year.

BASF

Reaction score
He is under contract through next season, so it's not like he is going anywhere. He is set to make $3.75M next season, so it's not like his contract is out of control. I think quite a bit of his inconsistency with pass pro was the fact that he had to compensate for Sweezy at times. I have said several times over the season that we need to invest in tackles in the offseason, and I stand by that statement. He has become good, but there is no reason we can't try to upgrade the position. Hell, Pete Carroll said that he would replace Earl Thomas if he could find someone better.

Latest posts